Search results

  1. How often do you change rubbers?

    if my shots are bad i have to ask, is it me, or is it the rubber? if rubber is older, then its probably the rubber, not me :D Also, when you see the visible sign of the top sheet not looking like it did before. for me, it comes out to about ever 6-8 months (I use two paddles with same set up...
  2. Psychology in moments of frustration in Table Tennis

    sports psychology is so weird. i feel like i almost always lose IF i get up 2-0 AND THEN my opponent makes it 2-2. however, if I'm down 0-2 and even it out 2-2, i feel like i have a real good chance in the 5th. i know this doesnt solve your problem but i just wanted to let you know i...
  3. I got hand Gestures to trigger a Ping Pong Highlight recording now in the PPP

    this app got me recording my matches again! i hated taking up so much space on my phone and taking forever to edit the clips. the app solved all these "problems" i had. i just have to be humble enough to also save my mistakes in matches so i can learn instead of just boosting my ego lol.
  4. www.prott.vip - any experience?

    i'm also interested since it seems like aliexpress has jacked up their prices on all hurricane rubbers. but if its $30 shippin i would need to buy at least like 6 sheets to make it a cost savings i think .
  5. Samson Dubina?

    from the article it looks like he was charged and pled guilty to sexual imposition. i dont know what that means exactly, but it was a misdomener and he only had to do probation and civil service volunteering.
  6. Samson Dubina?

    These are not rumors. Of course, i dont think theres a way to know the full details of the case because a minor was involved but here are the news articles confirming that Samsun plead guilty to certain sexual crimes against a minor...
  7. Samson Dubina?

    Google his name and look at the news articles.
  8. www.prott.vip - any experience?

    ok, how much was shipping?
  9. The story of my weight loss JOE BRITNELL

    good for you bro! I've gained 10lbs since i got married lol, now me and the wifey are both trying to go in calorie deficit. it is not easy!
  10. Zhang Jike joins PongBot as Global Brand Ambassador

    love my pongbot robot! when is the next major update to the app though??
  11. The inside view, design, and construction of factory blades that come to us for repair

    gotcha! well, you have amazing craftsmanship. those blades look brand new lol. The reason i asked about the chips is because my joola table has a couple of pretty small chips on the playing surface and i'm trying to figure out the best way to repair them. they aren't major., probably even...
  12. The inside view, design, and construction of factory blades that come to us for repair

    can you make a time lapse of one of your repairs? would love to see how its all done. Also, what do you use to fill in the chipped parts around the head of the paddle?
  13. DHS DJ40+ vs RS40+

    I haven't tried RS yet but DJ40 is the best ball ever. I wish all th players at my club weren't such bad nittaku snobs. they would rather use a smooth ass nittaku ball than my brand new fresh and crispy DJ40. crazy!
  14. did i buy a good Hurricane long 5?

    what do you guys use to seal your blade? i've always dreamed of owning a ma long blade.
  15. Beating the plateau at low intermediate level

    man, it sounds like you have an EJ disease lol. I know you have been playing a lot longer than me, and it sounds like you've tried a lot of different set ups. I've been playing for almost five years. I had a cheapy chinese set up for before i switched to viscaria. Then on viscaria ive only...
  16. Ordering Chinese market equipment from Gan on Taobao - My Experience from Europe

    ive never used wechat. how do i search up Gan's account there?
  17. cleaning and maintaining a rubber

    I use distilled water and a yellow butterfly cleaning sponge for 99% of the time. Maybe once every 2-3 weeks I use a branded TT rubber cleaner. I have a bottle of tibar grip right now, but when that runs out i'll probably buy the DHS cleaner. but really- all you need is water if you clean your...
  18. Legit Viscaria?

    It looks real to me but I’m not an expert. It’s an older model than the two that I have
  19. Positioning on 3rd ball/reaction - how to?

    I'm going to try and simplify it as much as possible for, but remember these are simplified generalizations, and as you advance in skills, your higher level opponents will be able to do more unexpected things. I like to think of table tennis in terms of probabilities: Concept 1: if you serve...
  20. Help me to fix my FH loop :/

    sorry to be off topic kinda but that ping pong park is AWESOME! Where is that? Do you have to bring your own net?
Top