Search results

  1. I'm downgrading

    let us know how it goes m8.
  2. First Hurricane attempt

    Goood luck at your tournament! hey I was going to ask- do you know how much booster your friend uses for his D09C?
  3. How many layers of booster on the Hurricane 3 BS Provincial?

    Thank you! Does it look like PROTT is sold out of BS H3N prov right now? I can only see commerical and nat (Nat is only $50...not bad).
  4. First Hurricane attempt

    for sure man! it's definitely an adjustment from the spring sponge (And spring sponge x). I'm by no means an equipment junkie but i do know each piece has its trade offs. At first i struggled with smashing lobs with the hurricane....still maybe miss those due to the rubber vs when i had tenergy...
  5. How many layers of booster on the Hurricane 3 BS Provincial?

    where do you usually buy your DHS rubbers?
  6. First Hurricane attempt

    hmmmmm....I think most people say that when you're 3 or 4 steps behind the table the hurricane feels sort of.....lacking? I sort of agree but I also learned that if I adjust my paddle angle to be more open, I really do not have that issue. so long as i'm using the full power of my legs. I...
  7. First Hurricane attempt

    no i mean i would marry her because shes beautiful! lol.
  8. First Hurricane attempt

    i'd put a ring on it!
  9. First Hurricane attempt

    are you boosting your H3N before you glue it on the blade for the first time? I have a couple H3N Prov BS that ive been waiting to use. i dont nkow if i should go straight to the booster or try for a couple weeks without the booster like i did with my OS commercial H3N.
  10. how do DHS DJ40+ balls compare to other 3 star balls?

    I find them to be excellent. They maintain the surface friction for a long time (unlike nittaku which get smooth have just a few hours of playing). I do think they crack a little easier than the nittaku balls though but for almost half the price, i think they are the best bang for the buck...
  11. First Hurricane attempt

    Hey @SleepyMaster . I switched from tenergy to H3N a little less than a year ago. when i first got my hurricane, i tried it unboosted for several weeks. it was a lot of fun. then i boosted with two layers of seamoon and it was VERY FUN. i played with that rubber for like 6 months before i...
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    i wasnt mad! lol. just didnt want to get my groove thrown off. I actually do want to try some other set ups eventually but i already have so much fun with mine. and yes keep feeding Daniil klondikes. That way he gains too much weight instead of TT ranking points lol.
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Good points. I suppose I have not experimented enough with equipment to truly know the difference it would make. Afterall, I've only used 2 different rubbers on my forehand in my three years of playing this sport. I do know that his set up was noticeably different than mine. I only used the...
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Last night @Der_Echte wanted me to try out his $25 (or was it $35?) blade to prove that I could make killer shots with a cheap blade. I did "crack" some pretty nasty forehands the moment i picked it up. i'm probably at a point where I can make a nasty forehand with just about any decent blade...
  15. When do you discard a 3 star ball?

    nothing a little gonzo gorilla glue cant fix
  16. Hurricane Long 5 (new) incoming

    you have a very nice friend!
  17. Hurricane III outlaw rubbers.

    Show me on the doll where DHS Hurricane 3 touched you.
  18. Bring your own tt-balls to the club?

    I agree somewhat. I really dont care the brand of ball so much, but if I have the choice between a new ball and a used ball, i prefer the new ball. Some snobs at my club only like to use nittaku. They would seriously rather use an old smooth nittaku than my brand new DHS DJ40 WTT edition ball...
  19. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    hmmm this sounds kind of like the transition i made about 8 or so months ago. i used to have a slightly different grip on FH vs backhand. The forehand grip was more naturally closed...which resulted in a very spinny forehand and easy to do an inside out forehand loop (hitting the left side of...
Top