Search results

  1. DHS fans unite!

    That is awesome lol. I heard that too much booster can make the rubber mushy though? You don't experience this? also, how to you line the rubber up again after reboosting? i messed up replacing the rubber back on my paddle and i had to peel off and reglue and reline it back up. still didn't...
  2. Adhesive rubber protection

    I used to use the sticky films to protect my rubbers but i found that those films got dirty on the sticky part. i didn't want them getting my rubber dirty. so i switched to the non-adhesive protective film. they work well. i put the sheets on both sides then inside a quart size ziplock bag...
  3. DHS fans unite!

    how many times have you boosted a single sheet of H3? This is my first go around with a sheet of H3N. This is what I did: Played with the rubber unboosted for approx 2-3 weeks. Then I boosted with 2 layers of seamoon and 2 layers of DHS #15. Then i played with that rubber for nearly 7...
  4. Tenergy05 vs Dignics09c(durability)

    i'm just a laymen but i find that dignics 09c lasts a lot longer than tenergy rubber. I'm about 7 months in and mine still feels great.
  5. I think I unlocked the ultimate cheat code for Butterfly rubbers with Spring Sponge X

    hmmm ok maybe it wasn't a DHS employee. but i found the post. this guy sure does seem to know what he's talking about and it makes sense to me considering the properties of these large sheets of rubber that are used to produce these TT rubbers...
  6. I think I unlocked the ultimate cheat code for Butterfly rubbers with Spring Sponge X

    I remember reading on another TT forum a post from a DHS employee who said all the hurricanes are made the same, but the best ones are selected to be national, then provincial, then commerical. kinda made sense to me that it was just a quality control thing and a way to get extra money for the...
  7. I think I unlocked the ultimate cheat code for Butterfly rubbers with Spring Sponge X

    Very interesting. How long does the air boosting last until you have to boost again? do you think it would work on my hurricaine neo 3?
  8. I think I unlocked the ultimate cheat code for Butterfly rubbers with Spring Sponge X

    So you can boost your rubbers with them still on the paddle? or you have to take the rubber off to put in the device?
  9. What brand of TT balls do you prefer?

    weirdos at my club would rather play with their smooth ass nittaku than my brand new DHS ball. losers IMO lol.
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Thats very interesting. You can also look into glutamine. You can get it pretty cheap on amazon. I'm an ex soccer player...I used to play both sports and never really had this problem. In fact, for a time, i would play sunday morning soccer indoor, then go play table tennis for 3 hours, then...
  11. Rate the top 40+ balls

    Funny....Nittaku premium's "last" forever but only in the sense that they do not break. However, it doesn't take long for them to lose that initial feeling (they get very smooth after just a few open plays). Where as the DHS balls...they physically break easier but they never really lose that...
  12. Samson Dubina sexual assault case

    shoot, there are plenty of instances where a person in power can sexually harass someone (whether they are a minor or not). When minors are involved, that makes it a degree worse, in my humble opinion. There doesn't even need to be a threat of violence when there are power dynamics involved...
  13. Samson Dubina sexual assault case

    i'm safe sport certified as a youth basketball/soccer official. It's actually a really great training. They HIGHLY stress that you should NEVER be alone with a minor in any circumstance. That is to protect both the minor AND you.
  14. Samson Dubina sexual assault case

    For me, it's clear something did happen. I don't know exactly what happened, but something wrong did occur. Like nextlevel said, i would not trust my own kid around the guy. In fact, anyone who has assaulted a minor, whether physically or sexually, should not be coaching minors. For me, it does...
  15. Dignics 09c is amazing

    i use on my backhand...i have a more flat open bat angle backhand. works really well....
  16. What brand of TT balls do you prefer?

    I love these balls. The DJ40 WTT editions. They are so fun to play with. The "quality" of the ball lasts forever. however, i find that they do break much easier than the nittaku balls.
  17. Dignics 09c vs DHS Hurricane 3 Blue versions

    i'll try to get some footage soon. probably wont be for a week or so. either way, i really like the hurricane. It's a very fun rubber. whatever you put into it is what you get out of it.
  18. Dignics 09c vs DHS Hurricane 3 Blue versions

    I use D09C on my backhand and boosted commerical hurricane 3 neo on my forehand. its the perfect set up for me. I haven't used many rubbers in the three or so years ive played table tennis. The first 2 and a half years i used tenergy 05 on forehand and tenergy 19 on backhand. I like my new set...
  19. Feedback on my loops against backspin

    funny...that is where most people my level struggle the most......what is your USATT rating?
  20. Post your latest EJ purchase

    you can measure the height of the net and ensure it's properly set.
Top