Search results

  1. Post your latest EJ purchase

    wow looks awesome! How much did you snag that for?
  2. Any Power Pong robot users?

    Hey yall! My club mate let me borrow his power pong 3000...its the older version of the power pong delta (or butterfly expert). The only problem is his control panel has only been programmed with mostly 2 ball drills. can you guys send me some screenshots of your favorite 4-5 ball drills? i need...
  3. which players have the best serves?

    a lot of pros have said Ma Long...because he had the best 3rd ball attack that his serves set up.
  4. Has anybody tried PONGBOT table tennis robots?

    Thank you @pongbotstore ! You don't happen to have a video of using the app and switching through the different spin types when create a ball/drill?
  5. Super alc

    damn!! looking good bro! I think my next blade will be FZD regular ALC. maybe the best looking blade on the market.
  6. Has anybody tried PONGBOT table tennis robots?

    Awesome! I'm assuming the OMNI's head rotates and functions in a similar way?
  7. Super alc

    i'm surprised he went with the glayzer seeing as he has dignics 09c on literally every single one of his 20 other blades lol.
  8. Super alc

    My buddy just bought a super ALC VIS and threw the glayzer 09C on them. I'll see if he lets me have a few hits with it at our open play next tuesday.
  9. Has anybody tried PONGBOT table tennis robots?

    Hey Pongbotstore! Thanks for being here on this forum. I have some more questions if you are ok answering them to the whole public: 1) how long have you been in business? 2) It seems like you do have a focus on reaching USA based customers...all your videos and instructions are in well written...
  10. Has anybody tried PONGBOT table tennis robots?

    wow this robot looks really interesting!! which model are you considering? THe OMNI-S seems to mimic all the capabilities of the amacus prime or power pong omega for a fraction of the price. The pictures of the app UI look really easy to understand. i'm going to email them to ask if they can...
  11. Is this bad form? Or am I overacting.

    one of my best friends in the club does this when he plays me. he psyches himself out even when we are just practice matching in my garage. its a seriously zero pressure situation. I dont understand why he does this at all. he is even aware he does it but he cannot change it for the life of him.
  12. Is this bad form? Or am I overacting.

    ok ok i'm going to start doing this because i think you're right, i might be distracting myself by NOT saying something lol. Plus, maybe i can throw my opponent off his game. the only thing is...the one guy at the club that i know does this...he's never beaten me so maybe thats why i let it slide?
  13. Is this bad form? Or am I overacting.

    That was me, but I think you may have missed the point I was trying to make. It wasn't that you shouldn't say something when your opponent is doing an illegal serve, it was more so that if you let something effect you, there could be no end to the down-spiraling effects. By all means, if you're...
  14. Is this bad form? Or am I overacting.

    I remember I was at just a regular league play and my coach happened to be there. There was an opponent who was clearly doing an illegal serve (dropping the ball below the table before ultimately tossing it up) against my friend who was playing him. I asked my coach if we should try and stop...
  15. Is this bad form? Or am I overacting.

    It's funny....I consider table tennis a "gentleman's sport" much to the likes of Tennis. I say this as someone who played soccer competitively for 15 years. In my opinion, table tennis players are a million times nicer than soccer players. The risk of competition breaking out in to a physical...
  16. Is this bad form? Or am I overacting.

    Plenty of people say it at my club on open play nights...myself included. i don't do it during the round robins. and i would never do it at a tournament, especially to someone i don't know. if its just open play and you are all just goofing around (even if you want to win), i think you have to...
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Good point. I definitely need to work on the serve return. i was able to touch a few of Der's serves short and get some points, but a lot were just easy points for him. The variation in spin and placement def gave him a big advantage.
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I think Brian, Nisanth and I all have pretty similar styles with the slight variances of course. Nisanth has the superior backhand. Brian has the fastest shots. and i have the most consistent forehand. but on any one day, either one of us could beat the other 3-0 or just lose by 2 points in the...
  19. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    haha! man it was fun! I felt close at times but your experience and ability to set up the shots you wanted prevailed in the key moments. Der_Echte has a deadly third ball attack that he can place anywhere on the table that he desires. Even if i tried to avoid your backhand, the spinny forehand...
  20. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yeah it doesn't work that well. Our club is not huge but its not small. We had 54 play in the round robin last night with only 16 of us being rated about 1500. Points definitely are not easy to come by at my level but i know i am playing well and getting better.
Top