Search results

  1. DHS fans unite!

    where do you purchase? ali express?
  2. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    this might be an error from your side if you're trying to watch on youtube.... everything i have seen so far as worked fine. Try clearing your cache and trying again.
  3. Can dignics rubbers be boosted to expand them?

    remembering this for the future lol. i just started with dignics 09c. i am enjoying it on my backhand so far. a lot more control than the ten19 i used for two years. what happens when you boost an old 09c? and how many layers do you need?
  4. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2023

    those rallies were insane. I feel like simon is always getting into crazy rallies like that.
  5. Anyone use Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC Blade?

    interesting. i would love to have a FZD ALC but i had already bought 2 Viscaria long before the FZD was released. I do think that FZD ALC is one of the most beautiful looking blades though....sheeesh
  6. Fake or Real Viscaria? Please help

    The best thing about the viscaria is that you can use any rubber you want on it!
  7. VOC GLUE AND BOOSTER

    Haha yup that’s him. What exactly is the glue test? What kind of machine do you need?
  8. VOC GLUE AND BOOSTER

    Some dude from my club uses rubber cement he gets from Walmart. Comes in a green can. Strong smell.
  9. SANWEI Target National vs DHS Hurricane III Provincial

    @Tony Funk My Racket what happened to the pictures of your boosted rubbers? Did you end up taking the layer of glue off the DHS prov before boosting, or did you apply the booster directly over it? How did it take to the booster? a nice curl? WHat booster did you use?
  10. Service target practice - no warm up

    almost thought you were going to get 2 in 1! nice.
  11. EJ's, How do you decide when to change your rubber?

    I am by no means an EJ, but I do have a “system” for my rubber rotation. I have two blades, same rubbers on each. One blade is my practice blade (which I use for my robot training sessions, approx 3 hours a week + serve practice). The other blade I use for the club, and round robins. The...
  12. Aliexpress Singles Day Sale 2023

    they are on sale right now on HWSport. I'm buying an OS NEO 3 39d provincial for $29
  13. DHS Neo rubbers vs normal boosted

    I'm still totally new to DHS....but i can tell you that I have DHS Hurricane NEO 3 39degree black on both of my viscaria. I used a water based glue (not DHS #15, it was free chalk) to apply the rubber straight out of the package to my first blade. I played with this blade for two weeks. Then I...
  14. a journey of tensor and hurricane

    My service game has definitely improved with the hurricane. I’m hardly using my backhand serve any more since the pendulum and tomohawk have become thst much more effective. It’s also a lot easier for me to return short with both the hurricane and dignics 09c….
  15. a journey of tensor and hurricane

    On the flip side, there is another proverb that says "if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life thinking its stupid (or has no skills)" I think the middle ground is where it actually falls. Equipment can make a difference, but using ma long's set up won't...
  16. a journey of tensor and hurricane

    I used tenergy for almost two years and i just made the switch to hurricane neo 3 on my forehand. so far i'm loving this transition. I love the feeling of "gripping & ripping" slingshot effect that the chinese rubber has. easier to block too but you still have to be active and with a purpose to...
  17. What if Felix Lebron switched his equipment. . .

    I was actually just wondering today what kind of rubbers he uses…
  18. Post your latest EJ purchase

    So I’ve only used the glue once..and ive never glued anytbing before lol. It was super easy to glue on the rubber. And I noticed it dried really fast. In fact, it dried so fast on the actual blade I wasn’t able to spread it evenly (I also blame this on the bad sponge. this glue makes a film that...
  19. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Made the full transition to my new set up (got the same rubbers on both my viscarias). Also picked up some DHS Glue, and some seamoon booster, and i'm currently waiting for the booster on my first dhs h3n to try so i can glue it back up. .
  20. T19 v T80fx v Glayzer on bh

    Totally understood. I only commented since I had experience with tenergy 19, and i've enjoyed my transition to dignics09c on the backhand so far. Definitely a little adjustment coming from 19, but i feel a lot more confident in my shots. definitely have to swing with every shot though. No half...
Top