Search results

  1. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2025

    You can write all you want but Lim Junghoon is one of the best doubles players in the world and An is no slouch either. Completely okay to lose to that pair, Dorr can take medication if he needs ir.
  2. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2025

    German U19 champion. He did play at WJTTC 2024 and European Champs 2024. I think he lost 4-2 to Felix at the latter if my memory serves me right (actually, it was 4-1).
  3. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2025

    Don't waste my time either. My point was clear, after all, were you not the one posting that Sora Matsushima felt he could win the 2024 Paris Olympics? Taking everything that comes out of a competitive athlete's mouth as a sign of realistic expectations is folly.
  4. Major League Table Tennis (MLTT)

    Imagine that! That said, I suspect he is playing in other high level leagues in Europe as well even if not necessarily in their first divisions.
  5. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2025

    And Germany - don't forget Germany :D.
  6. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2025

    She said the reason why she didn't make the Paris team wasn't injury - it was because she just wasn't selected. So she set her goals for LA 2028, just as she had goals for Paris 2024. What should a top athlete do? Just play without any goals regardless of realistic expectations? If you asked...
  7. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2025

    Those who were emphatic about Uda passing Togami have gone weirdly silent... no Tieba remarks to share?
  8. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2025

    Yeah. New narrative: Quadri is overrated because he lost to a kid who has been playing brilliantly in the German league.
  9. WTT Feeder Otocec 2025 Presented by I Feel Slovenia

    Most players have to maintain something to keep their contracts so I suspect if he doesn't perform he will lose his. But a year is a long time, I suspect the issue has more to do with the opponent and maybe the environment than the rubber.
  10. WTT Feeder Otocec 2025 Presented by I Feel Slovenia

    He could use Goldarc or less tacky Skyline, but Goldarc I believe is ESN so it won't have national branding. Pros look at their rubber all the time, Gauzy is a really tough nut, that backspin is sometimes heavier that people give him credit for. Hopefully he will take your advice if he...
  11. WTT Feeder Otocec 2025 Presented by I Feel Slovenia

    You think DHS doesn't make any hybrid or non-tacky rubbers? It's less about the technology and more about what he feels comfortable with.
  12. ding ning

    That's the thing, I felt LSW was dominating up till the injury... always felt that if DN didn't get injured, LSW would have won that match. But maybe I am just giving LSW unwanted credit lol... or remember a match from a different event entirely lol...
  13. ding ning

    4-2? My memory tells me that match went 7 games... but you are right, memory is a funny thing...
  14. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2025

    They have their national games qualifiers going on right now.
  15. Anders Lind “get a professional racket ASAP”

    Not everyone is a fan of nuance, but it was a very nuanced discussion. Anders Lind says "get to professional racket as fast as possible" - what that means will vary from person to person, especially beginners or experienced beginners who have not progressed. I am convinced this kind of...
  16. Anders Lind “get a professional racket ASAP”

    Here is the original thread, people can read it and see if Heming is describing what other people said fairly or not (or whether they even described his position fairly as well). https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/heming-hu-on-equipment.34290/
  17. Be honest guys: you don't need carbon blades

    I would like to add this video as well to this conversation:
  18. French Pro A 2024-2025

    Liam loses 2-3 to Afanadar, 11-9 in the 5th after coming back from 0-2 down... first loss in Pro A with his Joola equipment I believe... PS: Liam won the British champs this weekend and must have been pretty exhausted lol... but so must have been a few other players playing...
  19. French NTTC-2025 (Championnat de France de tennis de table)

    Looks like Alexis may injured his hand in a post match anger action after losing to Felix. Maybe he will learn something from that. source of (mis)information:
Top