Search results

  1. T19 v T80fx v Glayzer on bh

    I know you're asking about other rubbers, but I used tenergy 19 on my BH for 2 years. I just switched to dignics 09c and i really like it. a lot more control than the tenergy...also gives the feeling of the ball biting into the rubber instead of launching off like on the 19. Now i get diginics...
  2. -

    it's a really well balanced blade. Can do anything I need it to when i have the proper technique. and yup definitely always working on the backhand! Thanks again.
  3. -

    Thanks for the comparison. My buddy has an upgraded HL5 that I played with. It was super fun. The vibration/feel was incredible. I struggled with the backhand tho but my backhand always needs work lol. For now, I just switched to using a Chinese rubber on my forehand on my vis and it’s working...
  4. Rubber for chinese loop technique

    How does ma long do it ? Lol
  5. Sergey Tsos wins CDNF 2023 - JSlick89 bosses sum Singles

    THat was a stacked team for TSOS. I feel like it's unfair for him and JOhnny to be on the same team LOL. Either way, we had a fun time at the tournament! As Der stated, we rocked it in the group stage. Personally, I went 2-2 in my singles matches. In my first match, I got down 0-5 in the...
  6. Rubber for chinese loop technique

    FOr me, adjusting to a loop with chinese rubber has been easy. the only difficult adjustment has been the smashes.....i lost match point in the tournament yesterday on a smash that went straight into the net. do you think boosting helps with this at all?
  7. Can someone give me some advice

    what is the breakin time for an unboosted H3 neo? I was thinking of booster after about one month....
  8. DHS fans unite!

    do you twiddle and smash with your rakza 7??
  9. DHS fans unite!

    yes, i meant twiddle back to H3 on FH after smash. Thanks for the tips. I'm actually pretty good and tomahawk smashes.....it's the ex-tennis player in me. i'll have to try that with the H3 and see if it works.
  10. DHS fans unite!

    hmmmm yeah. i am still adjusting the technique. maybe i will twiddle to the dignics on high smashes/lobs. i just don't know if i should twiddle in prep for the next shot or not?
  11. DHS fans unite!

    Interesting. I just played my second round robin with an unboosted hurricane 3 neo 39 degree. I was getting some killer loops again. Against the players who played fast in my group I played really well. I was counter looping a lot of their shots easily. However, I lost to the hard bar player in...
  12. Video Footage Safe Thread

    I'm ready for some action bro! I had a good showing at folsom on sunday. Took down Murad in 3. Apparently his stomach was hurting or something but a win is a win in my book. Even got a game on Dean (almost 2 games actually). This slower set up i'm using now seems to be doing the trick. I'll...
  13. Video Footage Safe Thread

    that looks like a fun place to play! where is that? do you guys have to set up all the barriers each time? that might be a hassle but worth it to play in such a nice facility!
  14. DHS fans unite!

    which ones? There's a lot of options there lol
  15. My Personal Guide to Rubbers on Aliexpress

    Whats a good store on aliexpress to get booster from?
  16. How to be a topspin machine

    Tony how can i convince my wife to let me go to africa to train table tennis? :D
  17. DHS fans unite!

    Had my first local league with my new set up (commercial DHS NEO 3 black 39d) on my forehand (dignics 09c on backhand). It was a ton of fun. I hit some crazy killer loops with the forehand. multiple people in my group said they actually feared my forehand and were doing everything they could to...
  18. DHS fans unite!

    I was thinking of boosting in a month or so? What kind of booster do you recommend? How many layers? And what glue do you use
  19. DHS fans unite!

    I just did my first training session with unbootest H3 neo. Lots of fun. I understand what players mean by gears now. Lots of control in the short game but fast and spinny when I swing hard.
Top