Search results

  1. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Strong feet let’s go! What kind of barefoot shoes do you use? You should check out some vivo FG soles. They have a little cushion but complete barefoot feel.
  2. DHS fans unite!

    well....i can confirm...a brand new hurricane 3 neo is more tacky than a brand new dignics 09c at least....but not by much. both can pick up a ball off the table but the neo did hold slightly longer. but maybe just half a second. and really i only got from the table to about 2 feet up before it...
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    dont you mean three days??
  4. DHS fans unite!

    why did they do it?! can you find out? lol
  5. DHS fans unite!

    Two things- i've read that diginics 09c takes a few sessions to get used to but then everyone eventually loves it... 2) Our shop owner says I have to play with the hurricane 3 neo for 5-6 hours before its full potential is unlocked. i feel like ive read that others have said its better after...
  6. DHS fans unite!

    Guys I came to the dark side today. I put a red dignics 09c and black Hurricane 3 neo on my viscaria. They appear to have about the same amount of tackiness.
  7. Paddle Palace has 3 pairs of Stiga socks for $45.95???

    guys i bought these socks and boosted with seamoon but now i don't fit in them because of the doming effect. please advise
  8. WTT Star Contender Lanzhou 2023

    I was happy to see he won his first match. Was it recorded? Can I watch on Youtube? I tried looking but i couldn't find it.
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    This is why i play with Vivo Barefoot shoes! (took a year of training my feet and legs before i felt confident and knew i had the strength to play in barefoot shoes without injuring myself though). my feet and legs have never felt stronger. Modern shoes literally deform your feet. You know how...
  10. How to reglue a recently glued and boosted H3N on a new Blade

    Let's do it tonight at citrus heights bro! YOLO.
  11. How to reglue a recently glued and boosted H3N on a new Blade

    dont laugh but about a month after i started at the club, my rubber was falling off my paddle a bit and i somehow thought it would be a good idea to super glue that sucker down. Brilliant i know. good thing that was a cheapo paddle that i bought from JZ so it didn't matter too much in the long...
  12. What does your Match day preparation look like?

    So i mostly just play local club league in terms of "match day". It's usually on a tuesday or sunday. Not much I can do to prepare except to try and be as hydrated as possible and get as much sleep. Plus also get to the club as early as possible and try to have the best possible warm up...
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    i considered trying to wash mine but i decided to just get a new one lol. you should try to wash it and see if it works! It's just microfiber I believe....
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    i just bought a new one after approx 1 year. my local tt shop sells them for $5 i think lol.
  15. Schlager video describing Glayzer, Glayzer 09C and Rozena

    ha! i'm thinking of changing from tenergy 05 to a hard tacky chinese rubber....last night i played with a innner carbon blade and friendship battle 2 rubber. i was hitting some insane forehand loops...... it was easy for me to adjust my forehand as that is my bread and butter. but using a softer...
  16. CCBladecraft

    Thanks Nextlevel! Those are some really good points and I definitely agree that quality time on the table is the best way to get better. I’m by no means an “EJ”. In fact, I’ve used the same set up listed on my profile for 18 months. I do see a lot of people on here post about the benefits of a...
  17. CCBladecraft

    This is an inner carbon?? flare handle? its beautiful.... lol i'm not a macho man at all. that being said....i still have a lot of room for improvement, especially on serve return. i do wonder how much the inner carbon blade and softer rubber would help with that.....
  18. A pathetic situation?

    3 days...ahaha Anyways, I understand what people say in this thread. I agree that it should be on the club owner to make sure everyone gets a fair chance to play. However, I get why some higher level players might not want to play with lower level players. with only a limited amount of time to...
  19. For those over 30yo, what could you have done differently?

    That is awesome to hear about the transformation your knees have gone through. Thankfully, I never had any serious knee issues, but as a soccer player for 15+ years, one of my worst fears was incurring a serious injury to my knees so i discovered kneesovertoesguy as a way to proactively fortify...
  20. For those over 30yo, what could you have done differently?

    Sorry to hear about your back surgery. I will have to disagree that a LOT of injury are related to genetics. They can certainly play a part, but the number 1 factor in injuries is incorrect movements over time. An injury doesn't just happen. It's a build up over time. Think of it like a cup of...
Top