Search results

  1. For those over 30yo, what could you have done differently?

    this video isn't completely a home workout but you can learn a lot of the basic concepts: For example, they use that little thing where they can hook their feet into the weight and exercise their tibialis....you can do this at home all you need is a wall to lean against...
  2. CCBladecraft

    dang $60! you can't beat that price. Chase you coming tonight? Do you make any innercarbon blades? I've been wanting to try but don't want to fork over another $150+ to try a butterfly innerforce ALC type blade.
  3. For those over 30yo, what could you have done differently?

    If you guys are having knee problems in your 30s.....time to start doing some knee strengthening exercises. Look into "kneesovertoes" guy on social media. He has a simple 7 step routine that you can do from the comfort of your own home (or on your 15 minute break at work) to bulletproof your knees.
  4. Rate my budget build

    What is the total cost of this setup?
  5. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    Hmmm ok. So closer to a viscaria then?
  6. San Francisco looking for training partner.

    what is the difference between this blade and the regular HL5?
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    that blade was fun....honestly it didn't feel significantly slower than my viscaria/tenergy. maybe time to switch to a "slow" blade. I've been interested in chinese rubbers but murad was telling me i should try a donic rubbber for my backhand.... hmmmmm
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    bahaha we are in the twilight zone apparently! (and by that i mean, jslick actually would have a backhand if that was my true description)
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    bro....just buy a cheap one on aliexpress. same quality.
  10. Serving with BH rubber

    i do backhand serve with my backhand rubber :D
  11. I'm starting to test Sanwei Target Pro Blue

    great just when i want to try chinese rubbers H3 isn't as good.
  12. Good bye.

    same. they are like dogs. they need a friend that is kind of like them!
  13. Good bye.

    Don't forget to pour out some cold booster oil in remembrance of your fallen Viscaria #gonebutnotforgotten
  14. How Did I Win or Lose a Match?

    I'd like to think so but I also have to accept that Jerone is waiting for his new prescription eye glasses to come in, so he's playing with a little handicap. However....i did have 2 match points against Aarush! That was pretty awesome. LDM7- will you ever make it to citrus heights again...
  15. How Did I Win or Lose a Match?

    Hey LDM7!
  16. What’s your most satisfying moment in table tennis?

    damn bro! i'm only 34 but i can pass for 25 on a good day!
  17. What’s your most satisfying moment in table tennis?

    Totally...i'm starting to play guys that are rated 1700+. Sometimes the blocking works, other times not so much. I've seen the pros be effective in their blocking. Obviously not every point. you still need to be able to loop....but damn is a good block so satisfying lol.
  18. What’s your most satisfying moment in table tennis?

    Maybe i'm a simpleton.....but i'm a regular forehand looper, but lately I've been loving it when I can win some points from several well placed backhand blocks. Little effort, but high satisfaction watching my opponent hustle around a lot only to lose the points.
  19. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Had a chance to play at table 2 last night in my local league. Mind you, these players are all rated around 1800 and i'm a measly 1530. I had 2 match points against the #2 at our table but ultimately lost after they made a killer loop at deuces, and then won their match point right off their...
  20. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    looks like a nice club!!! Love that red rubber floor.
Top