Search results

  1. What additional titles will put FZD as equally decorated as ML (besides another Olympics gold ofc)?

    That's definitely a reasonable interpretation. I consider the alternative reasonable as well. While it isn't everything, there is a case to be made that overturning/beating the old guard is truly revolutionary, especially when you have lost to the previously - it is a kind of wall-breaking...
  2. JTTA: Selection System to be Revamped for Paris 2024

    Be careful, it isn't politically correct to accuse or blame the victim and given that men are usually the instigator of these kinds od crimes, it is often wrong as well. Better to just wait for more evidence.
  3. Hurricane 3 neo

    You have been given a technical apology by me and asked to explain your substantive differences. In a forum where people can say whatever they want without having to prove anything, it doesn't get much better than that unless you actually substantiate what you are saying with some evidence...
  4. What additional titles will put FZD as equally decorated as ML (besides another Olympics gold ofc)?

    OKay - I have derailed the thread :(. I am proud of FZD. At least, he is a complete player - I think for me, if he wins two more WTTC in singles, that would be enough for me. And maybe another OG. But two more WTTC in singles would do it for me. I don't think anyone can equal ML's tour...
  5. What additional titles will put FZD as equally decorated as ML (besides another Olympics gold ofc)?

    One can speak of impact on the game for sure and I doubt anyone can argue that Federer didn't have the biggest impact on the game in the 2000s (again, the second best player for much of his dominance was Andy Roddick), and then later when Nadal came on the scene, Nadal captured the public...
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yes, the forehand is largely triggered a hip movement, not really an arm movement, so you can always activate the forehand on the backswing/footwork and adjust the timing. The backhand not so much, only in rare cases do you have the room to swing besides you to create a large strike zone. So...
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    How did the H3 testing go?
  8. Heard about this lately.... SYS vs CM

    So what exactly are you calling a "conspiracy theory"? The idea that the CNT would have been happier with an SYS win? Or the idea that there was less celebration because the CNT would have been happier with an SYS win?
  9. JTTA: Selection System to be Revamped for Paris 2024

    Japan needs Safesport as well? And Safesport training needs to be not just for how coaches treat students but the student's parents?
  10. What additional titles will put FZD as equally decorated as ML (besides another Olympics gold ofc)?

    That's not my experience at all - but I do know people like you who grew up when Fed was winning a lot and are enamored with him. But that is no different from someone who grew up during the time of Jordan being more enamored with him than Lebron or someone who grew up during the time of Lebron...
  11. What additional titles will put FZD as equally decorated as ML (besides another Olympics gold ofc)?

    I think if you asked the tennis world, you would hear that Djokovic is the greatest. It is outside the tennis world that people would make an argument for someone else. The tennis world sufficiently knows that Djokovic is unparalleled. I get what you are saying about popularity, but the...
  12. XIOM C55 Impressions and Comparison with H3N

    Same here, I already smell some longer term booster that doesn't encourage much hope of longevity from me, but that is to be seen not guessed...
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Being competitive is tough on the body. Hitting close to a high level but the problem is that when something works, I keep trying to stack something on it and then go back to square one because my body is falling apart. Trying to cut back to 3 days a week but I have an event on Saturday and...
  14. Hurricane 3 neo

    Okay. Sorry i misreprsented you by saying that it only makes sense to brush against backspin. If that changes something material about what you have posted, please share what it is. My point was that brushing without compressing the sponge is a common misrepresentation of what happens when...
  15. Hurricane 3 neo

    No, I am not assuming anything, you said that brushing without compressing the sponge is a bad thing, so I am trying to understand where you are coming from. The truth is that brushing without compressing the sponge is almost impossible, you need the ball to get to the wood to play any...
  16. I think I unlocked the ultimate cheat code for Butterfly rubbers with Spring Sponge X

    Great that this was resuscitated, finally placed my order.
  17. What additional titles will put FZD as equally decorated as ML (besides another Olympics gold ofc)?

    You are not the first to argue this, I was discussing with a friend yesterday and he said that they should just fix the rules and let the best players play, China should get 3 players (more so given the extremely low level of some continents). Though whether that encourages the growth of TT, I...
  18. What additional titles will put FZD as equally decorated as ML (besides another Olympics gold ofc)?

    He actually played through a lingering injury. There is a rumour that the real reason the Chinese team visited the US in late 2019 or so (my memory fails me) was that ML needed serious treatment/surgery for his knee.
  19. JTTA: Selection System to be Revamped for Paris 2024

    I agree - a lot will depend on how Sora and Shinozuka develop as I think with their lefty advantages they should be able to support an XD partnership that is better than Hayata and Harimoto. Wouldn't be surprised if something like Shinozuka/Matsushima - Kihara/Harimoto wouldn't have done a...
Top