Search results

  1. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    The idea that Japan would not be happy with a bronze medal in the face of Chinese dominance and given that only one other Japanese woman has ever done it is plainly ridiculous.
  2. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Omar has beaten Truls the past couple of times they have played internationally so he wasn't going to let Truls just win. But I think Truls at this event has what it takes. But I have a picture with Omar, one of the few pictures with a TT celebrity I have taken. Would be nice to see it go up...
  3. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    There is absolutely nothing wrong with not beating Sun Yingsha playing like a Goddess. You just play your best game and whatever happens happens. Miu Hirano didnt even beat Shin Yubin despite having match points. So that is now the "dumb" Hayata's fault?
  4. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Truls trying to extend the moratorium on criticizing his level.
  5. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    It's hard to adjust to such changes in momentum. I mean think about times you were up 3-1, 9-9. Usually, you feel you will win regardless. It is the change in flow that upsets you. I like what Wang Manyu once said, you don't control how you feel in those moments. Control is a reaction, not...
  6. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Phew. That was close!
  7. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    This Supersaiyan from PRK is going to eliminate Hayata as well. Insane.
  8. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    WC 2024 - Bronze (SF 0-4 LGY) As for the progress, what do you mean? He was supposed to be winning WTTCs and Olympic Golds by now...;)
  9. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    If Felix does, he needs to thank Harimoto for wearing out FZD. More likely he will be cursing Harimoto for prepping FZD.
  10. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Boring ending!
  11. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Delayed bathroom break effect.
  12. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    But he clearly can't sustain that level quite the same anymore. So Hari-boy has a chance.
  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Fan is trying to make this boring again. This is what I expected at the start.
  14. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    My boring match silliness aside, I have so far been impressed by Harimoto's shot selection. Fan will have to go to can't miss even if I play 20 shots mode to get this level. But can he survive the output?
  15. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Virtual certainty.
  16. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    It is best of seven for a reason.
  17. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Wow, that was boring lolololol...
  18. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    One more boring match left (FZD vs Harimoto). Then we can move on to the interesting matches lol.
  19. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Yeah. And then the teams events are on tap as well.
  20. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Hopefully France can host another WTTC soon, I will be there for sure.
Top