Search results

  1. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    If they don't do something about serves, there is absolutely no one other than Fan Zhendong and maybe Lin Yun Ju that has a chance against WCQ. This is ridiculous.
  2. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    I watched the match and maybe I might have s different opinion watching the replays, but he got burned a lot when he switched to the forehand. I felt his real problem was that at a certain point, he just got into trouble with the level of spin/speed in the rallies no matter where he put the...
  3. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    His forehand isn't goo's enough yet for the alternative.
  4. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    It is clear to me that he needs to switch to Hurricane on both sides to reconnect with his destiny and fulfill the original prophecies of the TBH.
  5. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    No one knows the future. But people who post here regularly understand the joke I am making.
  6. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    Excited for the upcoming matches. We might get to see a patented TBH appearance following a Harimoto loss to LJK!
  7. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    That's completely normal, don't baby him! Now hitting your wrist on the table or breaking your blade, that is sadness
  8. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    Kamal is a beast, would never have predicted that.
  9. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    WR58 is a sandbagger, we all know this... he should be playing with his mates like Felix Lebrun, Alexis Lebrun and Sora Matsushima, not with old men like CCY and Hugo...
  10. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    Long pips strike again, SHW beats CIC! Am I too late to get on the bandwagon?
  11. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    They were sent by the T-League teams, not by the Japanese national team.
  12. Using a Blade designed for table tennis - Why isn't everyone making the switch!?

    I think starting young makes a huge difference to many things, you get used to things that make no sense to people who didn't grow into them. Also, China has struggled mightily to replicate Wang Hao which may speak for itself. But if I tried to play penhold or teach a kid, I would try to get...
  13. Using a Blade designed for table tennis - Why isn't everyone making the switch!?

    I bought a Tenaly once because I am a fan of wrist action and like to grip my blade like a gun but the quality of the blade itself didn't impress me. Whatever it does is not enough for the handle design to be more than one thing amongst other things to consider when choosing a blade. So a lot...
  14. Using a Blade designed for table tennis - Why isn't everyone making the switch!?

    I am not sure this addresses the point I am trying to make, and I am not entirely sold it is true either. A lot of stuff in table tennis is acquired with practice and skills are built upon a foundation of other skills. Very little about table tennis is entirely natural (did you hold the racket...
  15. Using a Blade designed for table tennis - Why isn't everyone making the switch!?

    I think when making such statements, given that there have been as many if not more shakehand champions as penhold champions, that one needs to show that one understands table tennis sufficiently to make such a claim. It's far more likely that there are benefits and demerits to each grip and...
  16. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    Franziska is the kind of player who should be a nightmare for the Chinese - built like a tank, power on both sides, moves fairly well, has great ability to keep the ball short and tight, good backhand openers so he isn't stuck pushing all the time... everything is right on *paper* except the...
  17. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    Ma Long preferred to lose to Franziska than to lose to Dima lol!
  18. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    Happy Eerland is back from her having a child. Europe needs such women players to keep going even if they can't beat the top Asians.
  19. The Dark Side is getting more and more tempting...

    I am In both camps to be honest. Just telling you that path 2 is just like path 1, but you don't think it is.
  20. The Dark Side is getting more and more tempting...

    NDH explained the exact problem to you. Serve return is the most difficult part of the game and I remember when I was around your level and I was miserable about how many players would just serve me off the table and one of them just told me exactly what NDH said - it is the part of the game...
Top