Search results

  1. Is Ai Fukuhara a Villain?

    I get the issue now, people are looking at the clickbait title of the thread and getting riled up. Moral of the story - do not use clickbait titles to discuss complex issues even when celebrities are involved
  2. NL & USDC: I'm downgrading...

    Ah, life is interesting. Wise players everywhere think alike lol. But the very wise ones with good dumpling noodle prefer DS90. My brain has grown today. But seriously thanks for the story. Let's hope the drop in speed is significant enough to make a difference
  3. ZJK latest rumor

    Nah. We must respect ZJK's privacy. Or I guess it is only an issue when we are discussing the fairer sex...
  4. Is Ai Fukuhara a Villain?

    Not knowing the inside story is often an excuse for not learning about what js available. We are now learning things about Japanese law and that there is usually no joint custody in Japan and women win most of the custody cases. So Ai might just be unhappy that she didnt get and win the case in...
  5. Is Ai Fukuhara a Villain?

    The fact that Japan doesn't have joint custody based on what ttmonster shared is interesting. Whether it is the primary explanation of Ai's behavior is not clear. But ideally parents should act in the best interests of the child. Though what that is can be hard to define, maybe they should...
  6. Is Ai Fukuhara a Villain?

    That's one view. Another is that human beings naturally discuss what is in the public domain. This is true for the wealthy, the leaders, the celebrities. It is part od how a society functions and learns. As for no one being born evil, that is one view of human nature. There are others...
  7. Most controllable Tenergy rubber?

    For me, easily T05H. It was the first Tenergy I could play with and push with and block with like I was using a linear ESN rubber.
  8. Is Ai Fukuhara a Villain?

    @Tony's Table Tennis, Is there any extra color you can give? Thanks in advance.
  9. Is Ai Fukuhara a Villain?

    In reality, these are all related to the popularity of TT and keeping TT related news out of TTD because you do not like the nature of the news is an interesting position. Most people don't care about it hence the thread won't get a lot of responses. But actively campaigning against discussing...
  10. Is Ai Fukuhara a Villain?

    http://mytabletennis.net/forum/ai-fukuhar-aaccused-of-child-abduction_topic93477_post1143544.html#1143544
  11. Is Ai Fukuhara a Villain?

    This is true about everything in life, but we need to have good guys and bad guys, lol! And whatever the versions, she was the one that cheated on him. And from what I hear, her mother actually stayed in Taiwan and he has the daughter with him, it is the son that he has been unable to see...
  12. Tibhar AKKAD - New blade Designed by Nexy

    Extended honeymoons do occur amongst a few (fortunate?) couples. When the challenges show up, commitments are truly tested.
  13. Tibhar AKKAD - New blade Designed by Nexy

    I will believe it when your profile reflects it!
  14. NL & USDC: I'm downgrading...

    Ultimately, the main thing, as you pointed out, is to use something that allows you to develop an advanced spin game. Gozo is still trying to "win" rather than work on his game. He really should bite the bullet and use something that forces him to spin. Even Kristian Karlsson talked about...
  15. NL & USDC: I'm downgrading...

    So if I am reading you accurately, you have been "nagged" and "lectured" online and in person about your equipment choices. The question is why did you persist in not taking the advice and are the in-person advisors happy with your current change? Obviously, I still think what you are using is...
  16. NL & USDC: I'm downgrading...

    I tried this recently, I find I personally struggle with the block of the Korbel, I needed to always put something behind the ball for the racket angles I am used to, which isn't the case with the composites or even the Mazunov. But regardless, it is good to try and experience this for an...
  17. NL & USDC: I'm downgrading...

    That someone managed to get through to him on some level gives me hope. You are absolutely correct. But not everyone is thinking about how thet will play in 2 years time or trusts someone to build out how they will play on 2 years time. People just care about what is happening today. And they...
  18. Spin variation from long pips pushes - how to read?

    @Der_Echte should comment as well if he can, but the first thing to note is that the basic advice on spin reversal works best when your opponent is using OX (no sponge) and even then it is a bit more consistent when there is less friction in the pips and they are not as good for hitting. When...
  19. Next step up from all round evolution

    The truth is that sometimes, the reason why you can't hit basic shots consistently is because you aren't using a carbon blade. What some people use to knock a carbon blade (quick rebound) actually helps some players with worse technique play better if they focus on their range of ball control...
Top