Search results

  1. Looking for a Budget-Friendly Replacement for Yinhe V-14

    At the end of last season, my beloved Yinhe V-14 (non-pro) unfortunately collided with the floor, and that ended its career. Since I can't find the V-14 on Aliexpress anymore, I’m looking for a suitable replacement. My playing style is very forehand-oriented, with a fast antispin on my...
  2. Which Blade is 80% similar to Butterfly Sardius?

    Maybe you can also consider the Stuor Tamca. I haven't played with it, but it looks quite similar to the Butterfly Sardious to me! Aliexpress link
  3. NEW Gold Arc 9

    I'm curious how you find it compared to BP. While waiting for my GA9 sheet to arrive, I threw the BP on my FH just for fun, but I liked it so much that I didn’t even want to switch to GA9.
  4. TTR-KILLER New Evolution: der-materialspezialist TTR-KILLER SOFT #unboxing

    How do you find it compared to "regular" TTR Killer? Is deception/reversal OK?
  5. Modern "classic" rubbers

    I think the GoldArc 5 might be a good fit for you. I've played with GA 5 (47), GoldArc 8, and G-1, and I found GA 5 feels more like an old classic rubber rather than a modern tensor. It is linear, not bouncy, but still fast enough and has quite good grip. I've also tried the GoldArc 5 (42.5)...
  6. What is the situation with table tennis in Serbia?

    Yes, there are clubs and organized training sessions available and there are coaches offering individual training sessions. Here is the link to the Belgrade Table Tennis Association: https://stoni-tenis.rs/, and here is the list of table tennis clubs: https://www.planplus.rs/beograd/stoni-tenis
  7. NEW Gold Arc 9

    For me, it loses grip in the forehand topspin sweet spot after 3 months, making it more difficult to attack backspin balls. In the last 2 years, I've changed and tried between 7-10 forehand rubbers, and the only one that has shrunk is GA8. I've read other people's posts complaining about the...
  8. NEW Gold Arc 9

    I've decided to give GA9 a try and just ordered it in Black 38d Max. My curiosity got the best of me since I've already played with GA5 and GA8. The biggest issue I had with GA8 was its durability and shrinking. It really shrinks a lot over time. A couple of years ago, I tried Rakza 7, but I...
  9. NEW Gold Arc 9

    Halo everyone, I need some help with selecting a new FH rubber. First I played with the DHS Gold Arc 5 47° and found the speed to be good, but I was missing spin and had difficulty attacking backspin balls. I then switched to the DHS Gold Arc 8 Max (47°) and the spin and speed were much better...
  10. Anti players from Taiwan

    Hey QuanQuan, First of all, those are nice videos, thanks for posting them. I'm also an antispin player using YAP on my backhand. Lately, I've been considering changing my anti rubber. With the new plastic balls, it feels like the old antis aren't as effective as they used to be. I'm thinking...
Top