Search results

  1. Any Experience with LOKI W91? Handle Sizes on LOKI Blades?

    thanks for the info, that was exactly my concern, I’m worried the handle might feel too thin for my liking
  2. Any Experience with LOKI W91? Handle Sizes on LOKI Blades?

    While browsing AliExpress during my daily routine 😊, I came across the LOKI W91 blade. It appears to have a typical Clipper composition but with the addition of black ayous in one of the layers. Aliexpress Does anyone here have experience with this blade? The handle size is a major concern for...
  3. Sanwei Fextra 5, new blade?

    Yesterday I received my Flextra 5 blade (81g), and I must say for a $17 blade it looks quite good. I bought it out of curiosity to test a 5-ply blade, as it has been a long, long time since I last played with one. Next week I plan to test it with Fastarc G-1 or BD 38° on the FH and Aggressor Pro...
  4. "Not clear" serve is еxplicitly prohibited by the Rule 2.6

    I believe the problem is that the rule isn't enforced in youth competitions. It should be enforced more strictly, so players would focus on learning to serve properly while developing their skills. Otherwise, as I've experienced, players often say, I've been using this serve for 10 years, and...
  5. "Not clear" serve is еxplicitly prohibited by the Rule 2.6

    As a player and an umpire with experience officiating at several European Championships, I’d like to share my perspective on illegal serves. In my experience, around 95% of players serve illegally, and most of the time, a good umpire can detect it. When an umpire does call a fault serve, it...
  6. 729 Bloom Power

    I saw it too. I’m curious how it differs from the darker sponge. Looks like there'll be one more item in my basket on 11.11
  7. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I just ordered Stuor Blue Hinoki, on my first laptop, I got both the Choice Day discount and a coupon, but on my second, no coupon was offered. I'm curious how their algorithm works.
  8. Looking for Feedback on My Table Tennis Tournament/League Web App

    There have been some misunderstandings I’d like to clear up. By testing, I mean using the app in actual leagues or tournaments, and not checking it for bugs. This real life usage is the best way for me to evaluate its functionality. Id you have an existing website I’m happy to help integrate the...
  9. TTR-KILLER New Evolution: der-materialspezialist TTR-KILLER SOFT #unboxing

    Classic antispin rubbers generally don’t generate much spin reversal, especially with 40+ balls. To play effectively against higher rated players, you’ll need to play aggressively, giving your opponent less time to adjust to the ball coming from the anti. There is still some reversal, and if...
  10. DHS Goldarc 8

    I've used this rubber on my FH for about 18 months, black, 47.5. Pros: Good control, spin, and speed (at least for me). Blocking, 3rd ball attacks, and counterattacks were really good for me with this rubber. Cons: Shrinks a lot. Once you put it on the blade, don't remove it until it wears out...
  11. Looking for Feedback on My Table Tennis Tournament/League Web App

    As a passionate table tennis player and a programmer, I’ve been spending my spare time developing a web app for managing table tennis tournaments and leagues. I would greatly appreciate any feedback from those who are interested in testing it out. For those who participate in testing, I’m...
  12. Child of Bloom Power & GoldArc 8

    I've seen a lot of positive reviews about Battle 2 Gold. Does anyone here have experience with it?
  13. Child of Bloom Power & GoldArc 8

    I’ve seen some complaints about the durability of Battle 3. I know I said I’m fine with changing rubbers more often if the price is right, but people are saying the tackiness wears off quickly. Did you also experience that?
  14. Child of Bloom Power & GoldArc 8

    After playing my whole life with Jap/Eur rubbers, I decided to give hybrid rubbers a try, and I’ve fallen in love with Bloom Power (the only hybrid I’ve used so far). The issue with Bloom Power, even on a fast blade like the Stuor Nobilis, is that it still lacks the extra speed that ESN rubbers...
  15. Im about to take my IU Exam. any tips?

    I took the UI exam a while back, but I don't think it has changed much since then. My advice is to study the handbook thoroughly. While many of the questions will cover general rules, there will also be some tricky ones that require a deeper understanding of the details. To answer these...
  16. Tibhar Szocs Signature 1 vs. Tibhar Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition vs DHS Power G7?

    I've played with both Tibhar blades, Samsonov Force Pro Black and Tibhar Bernadette Szőcs Signature 1. SFBP feels a bit stiffer and faster, but not by much, and it also has a slightly bigger head. On the other hand, BSS1 offers more control and a slightly higher throw. The differences aren’t...
  17. Looking for a Budget-Friendly Replacement for Yinhe V-14

    Pro 01 looks like a good fit, and I’ve been watching it on Aliexpress, where it can be bought for €37-42 on sale days, which seems like a good price. Since I don’t want to change my blade in the middle of the season, I still have about 6 weeks to explore other options. Recently, I came across...
  18. Yasaka Anti Power/Nittaku Best Anti

    It really depends on your playing style. I play counter-blocks on the BH side, and the Stuor Nobilis ZLC works well for me. I’ve also used YAP on the V-14, and while it was good, sometimes the control didn’t feel good when smashing or hitting hard. I tested YAP on Tibhar BSS1, the control and...
  19. Looking for a Budget-Friendly Replacement for Yinhe V-14

    I was thinking of giving the V-14 Pro version a try, but I’ve read that it’s faster and bouncier than the regular V-14. I’m actually looking for something similar or maybe even a tad slower than the V-14 in terms of speed. It also worries me how my YAP anti will fit the blade, it was good with...
  20. NEW Gold Arc 9

    After spending a few hours playing with it (2.1mm 38), I’ve come to a similar conclusion as you. This rubber really should have been named GoldArc 6 :) It's slightly better than GoldArc 5 in terms of spin and grip, with maybe similar speed, but GoldArc 8 is on a whole different level. I feel...
Top