Search results

  1. Looking for rubber advice for Yinhe pro 01

    Maybe I’m a bit old school, but I’d personally go with non-tensor or mild tensor classic Euro/JPN rubbers until you’ve developed solid technique for all the basic strokes, pushing, driving, spin, blocking, etc. You’ll get a better feel for the game without the equipment doing too much of the...
  2. Anyone can compare Tibhar Ellen Offense to Yasaka AntiPower?

    Please share your experience with this Tibhar rubber, especially how it compares to YAP. I'm also curious about other antis. On the other hand, as a long-time anti player (YAP), I've been thinking about switching to mid or long pips. With the new plastic balls, I feel like grippy antispins just...
  3. NEW Gold Arc 9

    I had another short test session with this rubber, this time on my new Yinhe V-14 Pro. The goal was actually to test the blade, but it might be useful to share a few impressions in case someone finds it helpful. Compared to when I used the rubber on the Nobilis ZLC blade, the performance in...
  4. European Veterans Championship Novi Sad 2025

    My friend unfortunately got injured and can’t attend, so if it’s possible to transfer the spot, send me a PM if someone’s interested in taking his place.
  5. European Veterans Championship Novi Sad 2025

    Yes, I’ll be there, too. I'm looking forward to it, as Novi Sad is actually my hometown, even though I don’t live there at the moment.
  6. NEW Gold Arc 9

    I’ve had the chance to spend more time with this rubber on my FH, paired with my stiff ZLC blade. After a couple of hours of play, it softened up a bit, and my impressions improved compared to the initial experience. For me, it performs much better on a stiff ZLC blade than on the BSS1, which I...
  7. Finally grasped the essence of table tennis biomechanical principle Chinese style! (Chain reaction of power from the ground) (UPDATED AGAIN)

    Yes, that definitely helped them a lot, but we can’t say that Team Sweden going to China was what introduced the full-body, power from the ground stroke to Europe. Here’s a video from 1973 showing that this technique was already in use back then, It might look a bit jumpy, but that was 50 years...
  8. Finally grasped the essence of table tennis biomechanical principle Chinese style! (Chain reaction of power from the ground) (UPDATED AGAIN)

    I was just curious about why people use this term. When I was a kid, almost 40 years ago, our coach taught us the same thing, using the whole body to generate power in shots. He definitely wasn’t from China, nor did he have YouTube back then to learn about "Power from the ground", we only had...
  9. Finally grasped the essence of table tennis biomechanical principle Chinese style! (Chain reaction of power from the ground) (UPDATED AGAIN)

    I’m curious about the origin of the term 'Power from ground/Chinese weight transfer .' Do players from other continents not use body weight transfer, or was this technique first used by Chinese players?
  10. Any Experience with LOKI W91? Handle Sizes on LOKI Blades?

    Thanks for the info. Have you had a chance to play with it?
  11. 729 Bloom Power

    I played half a season with the old BP, and I liked it very much, but what I really missed was the speed. Compared to the old version, how much faster would you say the new one is?
  12. Stiga Mantra H/Pro H

    Thanks! I'll probably give it a try, especially since there's a sale on AliExpress, so I can get it for around 30 EUR, which is a good deal. 😊
  13. Stiga Mantra H/Pro H

    How reliable is AliExpress when it comes to getting genuine Stiga rubbers? Considering the price, it seems like it could be a fraud. Everywhere else, the price is at least $50 excluding shipping, which really makes me doubtful about it. Do you maybe have any experience with buying Stiga stuff...
  14. DHS TinArc, TinArc 3 and TinArc 5 comparison

    I wanted to share my experience with Tinarc 5 (37°) in case someone finds it useful. I used it on my FH for a week, including an official match. Since I was searching for a FH rubber, I decided to give this one a try, it had been lying in my drawer for a couple of years. My playing style is...
  15. I want to try mid pips on BH. Can anyone give me some advice?

    If you want to try mid pips without investing much money, just to decide if they suit you, you can try Dawei 388C-1. You can find it on AliExpress for around €10 in different thicknesses (1.0mm - 1.8mm).
  16. Yasaka Bold Dragon - Review

    I was also curious about how this rubber plays as I came across it on Aliexpress. So far the only info I’ve been able to find are two youtube videos
  17. Experiences with Butterfly BalsaCarbo X7 22?

    Apologies for recently spamming the forum with various blade topics. I’m trying to gather as much information as possible about different blades to narrow down a few options that might suit my playing style. My plan is to purchase and test them out after the end of the season. There are some...
  18. Any Experience with LOKI W91? Handle Sizes on LOKI Blades?

    T Thanks. It’s probably the same handle shape as W81, since they’re from the same series (I guess). I’ll add it to my bucket list, with Xiom Solo and Pro01, for the end of the season.
  19. 7 ply all-wood with Koto outer and Ayous intermediate and core

    Thanks. I think I’m going to get one, I hope the shop will be willing to provide one with a lower weight due to my arm injury
  20. 7 ply all-wood with Koto outer and Ayous intermediate and core

    How do you find the handle of Xiom Solo? Is it as thin as most Asian produced blades? It’s still available in some stores, and I’m considering buying it.
Top