Search results

  1. T2 Diamond Singapore 2019

    This format also puts pressure on the attacker if the defender has a lead.
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    No point changing to a rubber you haven't used enough to decide for yourself. If not, just try, no rubber can be so bad for your level that you can't test it.
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I use water based glue to repair it and it comes together fine. Nothing is coming off, it just looks a little rougher. Because of the gash. I did switch to my Carbonado 190 after and still managed to win the match 3-2 (after losing the first 8 games 0-3, 0-3 and going down 0-2). I suspect...
  4. Wrist or no wrist in forehand

    https://youtu.be/s42IlUvnCWo
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Played league today like I did last week. Last week I won one match and lost 4 as the bottom seed in the top group. The goal is to be more match tough in advance of the NA Teams during Thanksgiving weekend. This week, as expected, I was in the 2nd group and the second seed, the first seed...
  6. Central Vienna clubs

    It's really weird that absolutely no one can help you. Moreso because many people must have visited the Werner Schlager Academy when it was still a thing.
  7. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    She will not be thinking about Ito now. Unless Wang Yidi performs her usual chopper capitulation, Ito still has to get past her as well.
  8. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    How much you want to bet that Wang Yidi will fix that chopper issue before this match?
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    He coached some students at a nearby school and they came to play the tournament so they rooted for their coach. They were largely tournament newbies so they have to be ultimately forgiven. Thankfully it is my home club regardless and it is easier to hit ridiculous shots in your home club than...
  10. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    Like I said, and I don't like being a grammar Nazi, "certify" didn't mean what you thought it meant. I think we all substantively agree and I agreed with you as well prior to the event but what you wrote just didn't make sense though your explanation confirmed what I said. Since it is a HK...
  11. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The serve change was really because I was tired of recovering on the backfoot. For some reason, when I serve with my forehand, I don't feel as engaged on the backhand. That he returned the serves badly was an accidental bonus. I am a bit disappointed that they are discontinuing the Hadraw...
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Thanks for the kind words. I decided that I play TT for fun and enjoy coaching. After this November's Teams tournaments, I will mostly stop playing and continue coaching and working on my body for a while. Also stuff coming up in family and work that I need to attend to. My body feels...
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    https://youtu.be/mDDtAK3pO8c Club final yesterday. The win is a bit deceptive ratings wise because he is a German player with only one US tournament prior to this, not sure what his TTR was.
  14. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Ito just helped Sun Yingsha's chances of getting an Olympics singles spot, though the next few months are critical for Ding Ning and LSW of course.
  15. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    ZYL time wasting.
  16. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Looking good for ZYL. Her anticipation is catching up.
  17. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    I wonder who will coach vs Ito in the final... will Li Sun get on the bench again?
  18. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    "Certified" doesn't mean what you think it means.
  19. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    Cone again?
  20. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    Timo is playing supernaturally well. But this is where Fan's flick everything game used to give him an edge on Timo. Will be interesting to see whether this pushing approach and soft flicks works. Timo is doing windmills. Amazing counters.
Top