Search results

  1. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    The LYJ-FZD match has to be one of the highest level.mqtches we will see this year. I can't think of another one that comes close off the top of my head. I just wish they had traded games instead of FZD going up 3-0. LYJ is still going to be in FZD's head based on that match. Edit: on...
  2. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    I agree, but that is what most people think he is missing but I think his current game is better.
  3. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    What happened to Pitchford vs Boll? I mean, Boll looked supernaturally good so I assume Pitchford was off for some reason...
  4. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    Can he still Chiquita on demand?
  5. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    Hayata loses to a good player. There was a time when SUN Yingsha and Qian Tianyi used to battle for supremacy at the same level. Will that happen again at the senior level?
  6. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    Harimoto broke his blade/rubber during the match so he had to use his backup. The backup has to be inspected for compliance.
  7. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    Hirano had a bad day - she would not lose 0-4 to better players in that way.
  8. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    I think her body of work is good, but it is never a good thing to point to one tournament. She would have to win the whole thing to make that case. And then have one or two more good results, especially the Japanese top 12 and Champs.
  9. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    I agree with some of this, but these players didn't "come out of nowhere". As the last 3 games showed, these guys can still create upsets, it is just that Danny is too focused on single matches, rather than realizing that the most important thing is to be showing progress. The Olympics are a...
  10. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    I 100% agree. It is ridiculous to bring up Harimoto's behavior and praise Dima's in the same match which was to me more annoying.
  11. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    2 years is a long time. I heard Harimoto has a younger sister.
  12. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    What I like about Polcanova is that she tends to play well even when she is being beaten. You don't get the impression like when watching other players that she is hopelessly lost. I would have loved to see her play Hayata but Qian will have to do.
  13. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    If you train a lot of table tennis, even as a tournament playing amateur, you will realize that this is the cycle of life. Fan Zhendong, Ma Long, Xu Xin - the greatest players go through this. Why not 16 year old Harimoto? And honestly, losing to Dima is not a bad thing. Dima is a pretty...
  14. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    It is a bad novel ‐ you don't need to read the whole book to how the story ends.
  15. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    Polcanova will be the only European born lady left in the second round after tomorrow. She seems to be the only one who can play the Asian style competently.
  16. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    I don't know about much better and everyone develops differently. Let's remember how well Truls did in WTTC at a very young age. Just a month ago, I was talking to people who were disputing whether Kanak was clearly a top 100 player - they were saying that Pletea and Sipos were far ahead and I...
  17. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    Jeoung is one of my favorite if not my favorite player.
  18. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    What happened to Jeoung in the last game vs Franziska?
  19. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    Yes, because they don't play as much doubles and your posts and I can dispute your understanding of their value as doubles partners. Another special doubles player was Zhang Jike but health was not kind to him.
  20. Austrian Open 2019 [12-17 November 2019]

    If they weren't lefties, they wouldn't have something more.
Top