Search results

  1. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    The next match is tomorrow at 2PM German time, Dachau vs Weil and once again no stream unfortunately.
  2. Headband sugestion

    I bought an Adidas headband a few years ago and only wore it twice I think. It makes me sweat more. I just wipe my sweat off with the wrist band on my free arm. If that's not enough use a towel? No one in practice would mind you using it outside of towel breaks.
  3. TTD Team Penhold Knockout Tournament

    No insight from me, but it sure looked like Dima played around a decent amount with penhold and there was the video with Adam and Xu Xin and the latter said how easy shakehand backhand is.
  4. TTD Team Penhold Knockout Tournament

    Dan took secretly penhold lessons from Dima.
  5. Luka Mladenovic EASILY beats Darko Jorgic - can you explain the power of AntiSpin?

    This. Dortmund's Li destroyed him last week in their league match.
  6. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    Dachau wins an unexpectedly close match against Berlin 6-4 after leading with 4-0. Final scores added in the post above. The season is almost over with only four matches left. The next one takes place in one week. I asked someone from Lampertheim and I think lack of interest and know-how were...
  7. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    Dachau vs Berlin 6-4 (liveticker here) Byun/Itagaki vs Surjan/Neumann 3-1 Winter/Pranjkovic vs Kaneyoshi/Griesel 3-2 Byun vs Surjan 3-0 Winter vs Kaneyoshi 3-0 Itagaki vs Neumann 0-3 Pranjkovic vs Griesel 3-2 Byun vs Kaneyoshi 1-3 Winter vs Surjan 1-3 Itagaki vs Griesel 2-3 Pranjkovic vs...
  8. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    Today's matches have both concluded. I added the final results. Even though both home clubs usually stream they did not today which is very disappointing. The next match is tomorrow at 2PM German time and won't be streamed either. Dachau is up against Berlin.
  9. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    Langstadt vs Weinheim 2-6 (no stream for some reason, sorry) Mantz/Schreiner vs Liu/Wan 0-3 Lupulesku/Klee vs Harac/Jeger 0-3 Mantz vs Wan 1-3 Schreiner vs Liu 0-3 Lupulesku vs Jeger 3-1 Klee vs Harac 3-0 Mantz vs Liu 0-3 Schreiner vs Wan 1-3 Lupulesku vs Harac 0-2 Klee vs Jeger Weil vs...
  10. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    Two matches tomorrow. Langstadt vs Weinheim at 3PM German time, live here. Weil vs Berlin at 4PM German time, live here.
  11. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    Kolbermoor is now posting highlights from their home matches on their YouTube channel. Kolbermoor vs Weil Kolbermoor vs Langstadt
  12. New Butterfly collection Anzeige

    I'm waiting for the new catalogue. I much prefer the Asian designs, but they only sell a few of them in Europe.
  13. Tony's Table Tennis Agency - Pro League, Pro Training, Pro everything.

    Updated the above list. This was very tedious and took two hours to dig up so I will do women some other time.
  14. Tony's Table Tennis Agency - Pro League, Pro Training, Pro everything.

    Like Tony said it depends on individual people/clubs. There is nothing set up like Dyn that streams 1. Bundesliga men. That said there are livestreams for Regionalliga (4th division) and Oberliga (5th division). This is for men. I didn't include channels that only post videos or haven't streamed...
  15. ZJK blades discontinued

    No date. They are just selling whatever is left in stock until it's all gone. The German Butterfly online shop says while stock lasts.
  16. Europe Top-16 Cup 2025

    Alexis vs Darko 3-1, Han Ying vs Samara 3-2.
  17. 1.Bundesliga Women Germany 2024/2025

    Weinheim ended up losing 3-6 to Kolbermoor. The big takeaway is that Liu Weishan could not deliver, she lost everything today. She lost her doubles match with Harac in the decider after being down 0-2 and had to play her first singles against Arapovic right afterwards. She lost the first game...
  18. 34th ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup 2025, Shenzhen, 2/19-23

    I never ended up writing anything about last year's Champions in Frankfurt, but there was this super obnoxious guy that kept cheering for Miwa against WYD. I think he might have been from Australia (definitely English native speaker), he didn't have a seat, was basically the furthest away you...
Top