Search results

  1. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Not a single hook serve from WCQ against LJK? Is he scared of getting faulted?
  2. ITTF Racquet Control Changes for 2025 (...don't shoot the messenger!)

    You are actually required to have umpires in clubs here. The more teams you have the more umpires are needed. We are at five teams here atm, but once the six-players-teams are cut we will have to register at least one more team and then we will need two umpires. By that time I will have become...
  3. Do these things happen in the club where you play table tennis?

    I have never heard of something like that in Germany and I would ditch that club. Sure, four of our six tables are basically new compared to the other two, but no one ever asks someone to swap tables because of that.
  4. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    I do think he is slow to recover from forehand shots.
  5. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    Wow, Huang's coach looks seriously pissed and is telling him off. Reminds of that one time Molin was angry at Felix for losing and just left.
  6. WTT Singapore Smash 2025 (30 Jan ~ 9 Feb 2025)

    I would do a service error and go back home.
  7. Grippy Badminton shoes for table tennis

    I have custom made ones for street and sports shoes. Not sure how it is in your country, but I went to my orthopedist, told me I have two different and bad feet and should wear insoles. Now I get them made once a year at a medical supply store.
  8. Sabine Winter switches to antispin

    I will make a post soon about the women's Bundesliga. Dachau, her club, doesn't stream unfortunately, but you can watch her play doubles and singles from their recent match against Weinheim @LordPippington.
  9. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    A robot can't trashtalk, though.
  10. I TESTED MA LONG’S ACTUAL TABLE TENNIS BAT!

    Ma Long could blast me with his phone and I would just watch in awe.
  11. Thoughts on Coach EmRatThich?

    Or like the video where Adam is trying to find the what happened guy which would be 100 times harder because you actually have to find him.
  12. I TESTED MA LONG’S ACTUAL TABLE TENNIS BAT!

    Did you only try the forehand side?
  13. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    No one else available from the first team. Mladenovic is probably on his way to Singapore already to prepare for the Smash qualifiers. The club is giving away a free drink for everyone to apologize for the circumstances.
  14. 2025 All Japan (Emperor's/Empress's Cup) 1/21-1/26

    Man, I want to catch up on Hashimoto's loss, but the archive keeps buffering.
  15. 2025 All Japan (Emperor's/Empress's Cup) 1/21-1/26

    Any channel posting individual matches? TV Tokyo seems to re-run matches from the previous year on YouTube.
  16. Post your latest EJ purchase

    The more money you spend on Butterfly blades the better their packaging looks.
Top