Search results

  1. ETTU European Championships 2024

    Not on YouTube. Go to ETTU TV.
  2. WE ASKED WTT CEO ABOUT THE SIDE ANGLE | Steve Dainton

    Imo the angle they have on Contenders and Feeders is the best. With the side angle matches just become a blur to me.
  3. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    This is the dark age of the CNT. Heads will roll.
  4. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    The whole CNT retired. Nothing to talk about.
  5. China national championship 2024

    Have to ask @zeio.
  6. China national championship 2024

    Can't help with that unfortunately. That stuff is not available in English as far as I know.
  7. China national championship 2024

    Livestream and matches.
  8. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    I noticed how quiet he is when he plays with Tomokazu. Seems strange when he is pretty vocal otherwise.
  9. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    He doesn't cho enough. Tomokazu has to do all the choing when he plays doubles with him.
  10. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    They kept calling him young man 😄 Ricardo judged his playing level to be between Oberliga (5th division) and 3. Bundesliga (3rd).
  11. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    I only caught the end, but having Filus play with a leftie was bad. I know it's uncomfortable for the pair if you are a backhand server, but they should have at least given it a shot. Listening to the post match interview with Ricardo. He injured himself during an internal tournament, gets...
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Wanted to go watch the first Regionalliga match of Oggersheim at home with Gionis, but there is a demonstration going on causing massive delays in public transportation so now I'm back home depressed and watching the ATTC mixed doubles final.
  13. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    At this point can we even praise them for anything? Sure seems a mess for both viewers and players.
  14. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    My Ito vs SHW stream is broken. This event is frustrating to watch.
  15. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    I wish they would cut matches or posted individual matches. Even time stamps would be something. I couldn't catch the evening matches because I had to play myself. I guess you gotta give WTT credit for post livestream coverage.
  16. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    I do remember him playing the Viscaria Super ALC since at least last year. Didn't pay attention to the rubbers.
  17. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    I think he has been with Butterfly for a while.
  18. 27th ITTF-Asian Table Tennis Championships 2024, Astana, 10/7-13

    Lim Jonghoon about to get knocked out by this chopper kid from the Philippines.
Top