Search results

  1. Xiom IceCream AZXi

    I´ve been playing the Xiom IceCream AZXi for 2-3 Weeks now and I will compare it to my old Xiom Allround S, that I´ve played for like 8 years. Rubbers: Joola Dynaryz CMD (2,3mm) Playing Characteristics You can instantly tell that this is a carbon blade, high pitch sound, lower vibration and...
  2. Xiom IceCream AZXi

    I´ve been playing the Xiom IceCream AZXi for 2-3 Weeks now and I will compare it to my old Xiom Allround S, that I´ve played for like 8 years. Rubbers: Joola Dynaryz CMD (2,3mm) Playing Characteristics You can instantly tell that this is a carbon blade, high pitch sound, lower vibration and...
  3. Xiom IceCream AZXi

    I´ve been playing the Xiom IceCream AZXi for 2-3 Weeks now and I will compare it to my old Xiom Allround S, that I´ve played for like 8 years. Rubbers: Joola Dynaryz CMD (2,3mm) Playing Characteristics You can instantly tell that this is a carbon blade, high pitch sound, lower vibration and...
  4. Alternative beginner tensor rubber

    Joola Rhyzen Ice or Rhyzen CMD They are a bit faster, but spin and control should be better aswell. The Ice is soft and CMD has medium hardness. Also both in blue available. Checked the Price and they are both pretty affordable :)
  5. Need Blade Recommendations

    Oh nice, i´ll come back to you if I decide to take it and the price is right ;)
  6. Need Blade Recommendations

    So, I think i´ll stick to a Xiom Blade. I´m familliar with the brand and they generally seem to come with good control. My thoughts are: Vega Pro Hugo Hal Feel ZX3 Offensive S Ice Cream AZXi All of them are right at the top of what I would pay (besides OFF S) and im not really sure if its...
  7. Need Blade Recommendations

    Ratings on Revspin look alright. Don´t like the design if im honest. Thank you
  8. Need Blade Recommendations

    Not a fan of top heavy blades. Thank you anyways
  9. Need Blade Recommendations

    Havent played with 7ply yet, might be a good choice, especially looking at the price. Having an eye on Sunflex Sho Soft Carbon aswell, due to its price.
  10. Need Blade Recommendations

    Haven´t thought of that, thanks!
  11. Need Blade Recommendations

    Looks nice, but a bit too expensive. Thanks tho Update: found a good deal and might take it under consideration
  12. Need Blade Recommendations

    I would see myself playing it, but it is a bit too expensive for me, still thank you for your reply.
  13. Need Blade Recommendations

    150 is max for me. But around or below 100 would be nice. I keep the Acoustic in mind :)
  14. Need Blade Recommendations

    Yes I have. It would have been my pick most likely if the design was still the old one.
  15. Need Blade Recommendations

    Hey, Im curently looking for a new OFF Blade. Info: Right now I have a Xiom Allround S, that I have been using for around 5 years now. It is a great Blade with lots of feeling and control, but I want a bit more speed. That is why I put Joola Dynaryz CMD (2,3mm) on both sides. It has helped in...
Top