Search results

  1. How do I get that thick Booster noise?

    Get a big hall, hard rubbers and hit the ball well I guess
  2. Looking for an extremely tacky rubber.

    i've heard that Victas Triple Double Extra is extremely tacky, or Nittaku Hurricane Turbo. But I don't know about their playing characteristics.
  3. Mizuno Q Power, is it good?

    QQ has a hardness of 46° so I guess more like Matra Pro M with its 47°
  4. Mizuno Q Power, is it good?

    I have ordered 2 sheets of QQ now. I will tell my thoughts about it aswell once I could play a bit with them. The QP will have to wait for now then.
  5. Mizuno Q Power, is it good?

    Thank you! Yeah the QQ is pretty much set for my BH aswell, but im not sure if I should go with it on both sides. Do you play 1.9 or 2.1mm? And what color? I think Zwill said there are differences in hardness between the colors.
  6. Mizuno Q Power, is it good?

    Okay, thank you. how is it spin/grip and control wise? I actually want a rubber that isnt overly fast. Something like Glayzer just a bit more capable perhaps
  7. Mizuno Q Power, is it good?

    Has anyone tried the Mizuno Q Power and can give their experience with it. I cant find anything valuable, besides some Japanese reviews that dont translate well. I want to buy the Q Quality for BH and consider Q Power for FH, if its as good as the QQ. This might be the hidden gem I´ve been...
  8. Quan Shi Bao is amazing

    I am very interested. Hopefully I find a way to try it
  9. Help for new rubbers

    Newer German Rubbers dont last that long either. The Dynaryz CMD Rubbers I had looked horrible after just a few months. I dont think its better with their hybrids. In my experience their are still playable tho, just with a bit less performance
  10. What are the playing differences between Rasanter R48 and C48 please??

    Supposedly better for counterspins due to different pips structure.
  11. Hammond Z2 Vs Fastarc G1

    You could also consider the Z2 Special Version (or Nexy Etika 47) wich is a bit softer, 45-47° i believe, and therefore should be slightly easier to play with. I assume it will be a tiny bit more bouncy, slightly slower and slightly higher arc, than Z2 normal, while still having the benefit of...
  12. New Xiom blades?

    I dont get their releases. In this years catalogue it says Fall Launch, same as the Omega VIII and Vega H Euro and Asia. The Vegas released quite some time ago and the the others will be next year?
  13. Buy another pair of Rakza 7 or buy different rubbers?

    Do you feel like you are missing something with your setup? Like speed, spin, safety... If no dont change. With the description you gave, there is nothing we can evaluate what might be "better" for you.
  14. What Blade has the best design?

    can you explain what you like? or is it just the connection to other players
  15. What Blade has the best design?

  16. What Blade has the best design?

    100%
  17. What Blade has the best design?

    true all natural wood look also has a nice charm to it
  18. What Blade has the best design?

    Just curious what Blade do you think has the best design/looks and why? I try to design my own Blade and want inspiration :) My favorites are: Butterfly Franziska Innerfocre ZLC for its Simple yet elegant design, giving off a confident feel. Xiom AZXi and AJH both sleek and modern looking...
  19. What is good rubber for block and push in your experience.

    If he can handle some spin and its speed I agree with Daiki Rubbers like Nexy Etika etc. For more inexperienced Players I suggest, Gewo Thunderball² I used to play with them as a kid and won by just not making mistakes in blocking, pushing and flat hits (could be just my experience). And these...
  20. Beginner blade and rubbers

    My first self made bat was Xiom Allround S blade and Gewo Thunderball². Very controlled and was perfect for learning all the strokes. In my opinion this is a very forgiving setup, with enough spin and speed. In general I would suggest to go for a more allround oriented racket until you find your...
Top