Search results

  1. Dignics-Tenergy combination

    As the other said. Its preference. Since Tenergy and Dignics play differently, throw angle, spin creation and sensitivity, katapult, top end speed, dwell time... Either you copy a setup or try what you like. Hardness may also be a factor. I always played the same rubber on both sides so I stuck...
  2. Recommendation for, slightly slower, long lasting Rubbers

    Not sure if they are too slow. Since I can play mostly fine with the once I have. Its just that I have random days where I can't do simple stuff. Maybe i test a used pair first.
  3. Recommendation for, slightly slower, long lasting Rubbers

    Oh, yeah below 50g should be nice. My blade weighs roughly 91g.
  4. Recommendation for, slightly slower, long lasting Rubbers

    Ok this makes it also onto my imaginary list.
  5. Recommendation for, slightly slower, long lasting Rubbers

    Btw, it could very well be that I get used to my rubbers again and wont change a thing :D
  6. Recommendation for, slightly slower, long lasting Rubbers

    Oh this one i didnt know. Cheap aswell. Might atleast try
  7. Recommendation for, slightly slower, long lasting Rubbers

    I mean its defintitely a possibility, but I dont want to change something I paid quite a lot for that is still perfectly fine. So I would prefer different rubbers
  8. Recommendation for, slightly slower, long lasting Rubbers

    Oh the Z2 is in 1.8mm available, well this could be a potential buy. Wanted to test it anyways. It also says 45° sponge. Is this ESN scale? seems quite soft for a rubber like this. The Japanese Website states 40° which should be closer to Dignics 05 ~ 50+ ESN Hardness
  9. Recommendation for, slightly slower, long lasting Rubbers

    I have heard horrible things about durability. Still, thank you
  10. Recommendation for, slightly slower, long lasting Rubbers

    Alright, thank you!
  11. Recommendation for, slightly slower, long lasting Rubbers

    Ok interesting, will have a look. How is the Vega Pro H and X in comparison to the regular Pro in your opinion?
  12. Recommendation for, slightly slower, long lasting Rubbers

    I thought the Stiga Mantra PRO are very similar to Nexy Etika? The Andros are a bit too soft for my liking. As far as I know
  13. Recommendation for, slightly slower, long lasting Rubbers

    Oh yeah forgot about Glayzer. I'll keep it in mind aswell
  14. Recommendation for, slightly slower, long lasting Rubbers

    I am considering to switch my rubbers in the near future. Currently I play with Nexy Etika, Japanese made Tenergy like Rubbers. I love how they play and feel, but it is just too fast for when I have a bad day or am just not fit. I also felt like the second pair I purchased feel not the same as...
  15. Rubber advice for Nittaku Acoustic

    A few in my club play with Xiom Vega Japan. With the right Technique the Spin gets very uncomfortable and hard to block. Escpecially when hit slow with high arc. Vega Korea or the Vega Hybrids might be an upgrade to the Japan aswell. (Haven't tried them yet) One of them also plays it on Nittaku...
  16. New Stiga Mantra Pro

    Will be a bit harder with the XH, but when I play far from the table I let the ball fall slightly and let it dig into the sponge to get it safely back on the table. Hitting it to flat or just brushing usually wont work or isnt precise at all. Other than that i can tell you the obvious things...
  17. Xiom Rubbers

    Can you tell us why you want to change the rubbers? Switching to Omega 7 will give you more speed mainly with strong catapult and a bit more spin. Which will decrease control in defensive strokes. Depending on your skill I would choose Omega 7 Pro (47.5°), since its a good middleground, or...
  18. New Stiga Mantra Pro

    Does anybody know where they produce the Etika Rubbers? I just know its in Japan aswell. I need to try the Mantra Pro and Hammond Z2 in the future, since I love the Etika!
  19. Rasanter R42 & R45 alternatives

    I switched to Nexy Etika on both sides and I gotta say I'm certainly in love with them. You could give it a try too My experience so far: Linear speed with decently high top end High Spin Great balance between Off and passive play, therfore good control Durability is nice aswell (3 Months, 5h a...
  20. Inner ZLC and Outer Alc blade.

    Looks certainly interesting. And with the Carbonlayers being not only different composits, but also Inner and Outer, the two sides will probably play noticeably different. Btw, as far as I know the ZLC XIOM uses in the ICE CREAM Blades is a different ZLC than Butterfly for example uses. It...
Top