Search results

  1. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    So far serve and receive being key, basically no rallies between Miwa and Annett.
  2. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    No, too soon.
  3. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Chinese women: "you got anyone that can put up a fight?"
  4. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Yeah and sometimes the tape is hidden beneath clothes. Shin's lower legs are taped too I just noticed. Jeon Jihee's left thigh is also taped.
  5. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Shin Yubin's arm is even more taped now.
  6. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    WCQ's luggage gets carried away by someone from the CNT staff in the opposite direction the team is going. I think that's been happening since the blade incident.
  7. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    The toss was obviously not vertical, pretty much all his tosses aren't, but to call it at that moment is questionable and WCQ doesn't get called out.
  8. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    WCQ's biggest weakness: smashing.
  9. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    That one kid shouting on Fan's serve for another match point.
  10. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    We talked too soon.
  11. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    FZD speedrunning the first game. EDIT: Felix has no answer so far.
  12. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I'm heartbroken for Harimoto. It was hard to watch him break down. Even his father had tears in his eyes.
  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Shinozuka absolutely helpless.
  14. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Harimoto clearly has been working on his game so I don't understand why we aren't seeing the same for Togami. What's the reason?
  15. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Karlsson achieved Ultra Instinct and Togami can't handle it.
  16. TTD (3.0?) website is slow today

    Seems to be fixed already. Thanks!
  17. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I just don't think she can keep up with the intensity in backhand rallies, but I guess they will put up Hayata against her who is still injured.
  18. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Yeah, I don't think even Annett will be able to win a match.
  19. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    No, but why was Sabine not chosen over Yuan Wan? Nana was also basically only there because she plays doubles with Nina and she wasn't a good choice for singles either, but I don't know if there were any stipulations for that.
Top