Search results

  1. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Probably. On the women's side maybe too.
  2. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    German team about to retire.
  3. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    He was about to eat his Cybershape.
  4. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I think Ovtcharov will win his match, but the Swedish team will take the next two points.
  5. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Can't even ask Timo to retire because he will do it anyway.
  6. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Hayata stil playing despite her injury. Did she get another shot?
  7. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Bathroom break from Harimoto.
  8. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Is Sally the reserve player for US women's team? I would have chosen her over Rachel.
  9. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I thought Annett would wipe the floor with Rachel, but I guess not.
  10. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I'm still surprised by how well the Gauzy Alexis pair works.
  11. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Hugo also seems still affected from his losses (understandable to be fair). EDIT: nevermind, he pulled a Truls.
  12. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Another umpire that wants the players to play when the crowd is still cheering. Put them all on a black list.
  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Six hours before the match, but they will make the decision until tonight.
  14. Why Truls Möregårdh was so good?

    No. I was just joking.
  15. Why Truls Möregårdh was so good?

    He has put the exclusive 12g in his handle for Paris.
  16. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    He will wear diapers next time just in case.
  17. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I think Fan might have thought Truls gave up with the snake shot, but he persevered in the end. Happy he finally got his gold medal. And no photographers storming the bench.
  18. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    For someone who has played and coached he isn't very insightful and yet he gets to keep commentating the Olympics.
  19. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Not Don Parker again... at least Adam is co-commentating.
  20. Broken WCQ blade

    So is there an official investigation?
Top