Search results

  1. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    It's crazy how much FZD's hand shakes when he serves.
  2. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Lol the thing that has not been a thing.
  3. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    It's not. I think there was an older version that mentioned something, but as of now there is nothing.
  4. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I wish we could see ML Truls, but surely that's not happening?
  5. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Yeah, I quoted this without the diagrams. Both Lebruns do the A toss on the right diagram, but it comes down to a judgment call from the umpires and we have seen how random and inconsistent they have been with enforcing rules. I do fault players too for not learning proper serves and...
  6. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    He hit his chin? HOW
  7. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    My butt is clenched.
  8. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    If Harimoto loses this match as well he will retire and become a hermit. EDIT: I'm so relieved he won.
  9. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I would have died if I had done the splits like Gauzy.
  10. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    ITTF Statutes 2024: 2.62. The server shall then project the ball near vertically upwards, without imparting spin, so that it rises at least 16cm after leaving the palm of the free hand and then falls without touching anything before being struck. Handbook for Match Officials 2021: 10.3.1 The...
  11. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Great match from Togami. Really hope Harimoto can win the next match. He desperately needs it.
  12. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Togami showing WCQ how to smash.
  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    They are not mentioned in any current document regarding rules, though.
  14. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    The rules really are too vague. We need something like "the ball is not allowed to travel more than 20cm horizontally".
  15. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I need Harimoto to win for his sanity, but even if he does I'm not sure Togami and Shinozuka can win their matches.
  16. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    First time I'm seeing Mizutani in the crowd.
  17. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Annett didn't play much this year because she was busy finishing school. She wants to go full time pro now.
  18. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    No mercy point lol
  19. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I think the pressure is too much for Miwa. Annett is riding on the high on the other end and playing freely.
Top