Search results

  1. TTD Team Knockout 2022 - Live stream coming soon

    Thanks for the livestream, guys. Great production values and you had no tech issues!
  2. New Academy Masterclass! GUESS THE PLAYER TO WIN!

    Tom has been tryng it out for a couple of months iirc.
  3. Do you use overgrip on your blade handle?

    The Tibhar badminton grip tape. Depending on how you wrap the handle you will throw away like a third or half of the tape. I don't recommend the Nittaku grip tape since sweat got through and it's too expensive if you change the tape every three to four weeks like I do. I also tried the Wilson...
  4. Do you use overgrip on your blade handle?

    Happened to me once when I was ripping a backhand even though the grip tape was on and I almost hit someone's head.
  5. Do you use overgrip on your blade handle?

    Yes, I am using it. I don't like getting the handle soaked full of sweat because it stinks/changes the colour and my Viscaria handle feels too thin without the tape. I have been sticking with the Tibhar grip tape. I just wish there were more colour options 😅
  6. Injuries from the modern backhand game?

    You can get a bandage to support your wrist and prevent injuries like this one. I flip a lot and use my backhand way more than my forehand and I'm only having trouble when I do backhand exercises because my lower is pretty weak and just can't keep up for long.
  7. Ma long vs Fan Zhendong

    Ibrahima had something to say about WTT.
  8. Ma long vs Fan Zhendong

    The Grand Smash in Budapest has been cancelled if you are referring to that.
  9. WTT Contender Zagreb 2022

    Felt bad for Han Ying. It seems so hard to go against Ito.
  10. Table tennis vs badminton - which is more popular

    How so? There are outdoor tables for table tennis and schools usually have ones too (at least here in Germany). If you want to play badminton you have to enter a club or rent a court so table tennis is way easier to get into. We got to play badmintion during PE at school, but none of us showed...
  11. SDC Handmade Blades

    Thank you!
  12. SDC Handmade Blades

    How long does it take you to make a blade, from planning to getting the materials and assembling it?
  13. shoes help (don't have table tennis shoes)

    I have been using Asics Gel-Beyond 6 for a couple of months now and am very happy with them. I had Gel-Rocket 10 (I think) before, but the cushioning was not good enough because I stomp very hard and my right foot was in pain because of that. Your achilles tendon might hurt though with them, but...
Top