Search results

  1. Is Timo Boll wearing the good old Energyforce X?

    He once said he is wearing two pairs to avoid getting blisters.
  2. 26th Asian Table Tennis Championship

    Will be an interesting match that's for sure.
  3. 26th Asian Table Tennis Championship

    Feel bad for LGY. He has been doing so well the past few months I wanted his streak to keep going.
  4. Timeout tips?

    Like you are not allowed to or no one does it?
  5. Best Adam Bobrow's video to date!!!

    I remember Gauzy holding back on his forehand against Adam, but he had no mercy with his backhand.
  6. Richtung Deutschland

    I forgot to take any :p
  7. Richtung Deutschland

    Thanks for coming by, we had a lot of fun too. You are welcome any time!
  8. Truls Moregardh Set to play in Chinese Super League

    A few channels cut highlights afterwards usually. You might find a restream on Twitch if you wanna see it live.
  9. Aliexpress and Germany

    I bought DHS balls multiple times from the BEOstore. I forgot what the delivery company was called, but my orders always came on time or a bit quicker. Never had to to pay customs. Aliexpress got forced to include VAT a while ago.
  10. Baby Lin vs Baby Harimoto

    Tony, do you know how Lin came to be a backhand flick god?
  11. is there a Joola Dynaryz CMD review?

    There is only this German review that doesn't have English subtitles.
  12. European Games 2023

    No 1080p stream, though.
  13. Richtung Deutschland

    The stars have aligned. I actually live in Mannheim and play in two clubs, but it's too crowded in the Mannheimer club atm. We could play in the other club in Ludwigshafen on Monday and Wednesday. I'm not much of a drinker, though.
  14. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    Again, the full match is available, but there are no full highlights for the men's singles final.
  15. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    I have noticed this, but you already know by its length that it's skipping way too much.
  16. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    Do you have a link for the men's singles final? I only see the highlights for women's singles final which would be weird.
  17. The Chinese Domination of Table Tennis!!!

    Pitchford last played in T-League, but his contract wasn't renewed/he is leaving. Not sure where he is going next.
  18. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    Not gonna lie, it hurt to see Ma Long basically give up during the match even though he got one game from WCQ in the end.
  19. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    I need to write my Bachelor thesis, but the matches are too exciting today!
  20. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    I'm tearing up and I only watched.
Top