Search results

  1. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    I can't...
  2. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    The Chinese coaches have been choing every point for a while now, not only in this tournament. Must have been a collective decision.
  3. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    I feel bad for Harimoto. He is probably gonna cry backstage. What an incredibly tight match.
  4. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    They have played so many backhands that they are missing forehand shots.
  5. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    Harimoto getting huge crowd support now if I'm not mishearing.
  6. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    He is not a rally guy and I think it's a huge problem for his game. Although the backhand to backhand exchanges just now looked really good.
  7. Which training ball to pick

    I play in two clubs and we are using Donic Coach P40+ and Tibhar Basic 40+ SYNTT NG balls. I don't have any issues with them.
  8. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    I remember them testing Table Tennis Review a couple of years ago. What happened to that?
  9. Scoring question

    Bad angle, but I don't think it hit the top and went under the net to the other side.
  10. Do you apologize if your opponent misses a serve?

    Never heard of that. I'm actually known for service errors in my club and it has a become a running gag so I laugh in jest whenever someone else does one.
  11. World Table Tennis Championships 2023

    Anyone else disliking the sound of the floor? I know it's a weird thing, but it just sounds weird to me. I wonder if players had anything to say about it.
  12. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2023

    He hit some crazy backhand winners to be fair. Happy for Lin. It was an amazing match from both of them and it's definitely one of the best finals ever.
  13. Good source of insoles for sport shoes

    Imo go to your orthopaedist or look for one, get your feet checked, get a prescription and turn that in in a medical supply store. They will make you custom insoles. It makes a big difference and change them once or twice a year.
  14. How did this season 22/23 go for everyone?

    I would watch the YouTube streams.
  15. Timo boll 30th anniversary contract edition (G-FLESS handle) limited edition gold tag

    I change my grip tape every four weeks. One of my club mates has had one on his blade for years now and I told him to change it already because it looks so disgusting.
  16. new equipment for 2022/23

    Looking forward to the new Dynaryz rubbers.
  17. Autograph session

    I hope they won't rip us off with the Champions tournament in Frankfurt later this year.
  18. Germany Cup-2022/2023 (Deutsche Pokalmeisterschaften)

    Was rooting for Weinheim, but a shame they couldn't pull through. Also, Nina gets to play in Japan, comes back and throws her blade in the first tournament back home 😂
  19. Table Tennis Shoes

    I can't recommend the Gel-Rockets because their cushioning was not good enough, at least for me (I play table tennis and badminton). The Gel-Beyond 6 I have right now are waay better, but also much more expensive (MSRP is 110€, I got them on sale for like 70€). I think you should save up because...
Top