Which rubber should I use?

says [Primary] Yasaka goiabao 5 FL FH - Nittaku Fastarc G-1...
Mar 2015
Dropped a new goon squad crew down the trap door. They were following a lead that I had received pro versions of Tenergy from a sponsored player. I could have just showed them that my bat has Victas, not Tenergy, but it was more fun to set the trap and see if they'd fall for it so....

hahahaha I feel like dimitrij ovtcharov also doing it! He changed he's rubber to tenergy! :D

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
May be I can find something better. something that feels like rakza7 soft :D

If that is the case, why not Rakza 7 Soft? I bet it feels like Rakza 7 Soft. Haha. It is worth playing with what you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Dropped a new goon squad crew down the trap door. They were following a lead that I had received pro versions of Tenergy from a sponsored player. I could have just showed them that my bat has Victas, not Tenergy, but it was more fun to set the trap and see if they'd fall for it so....

Sent from my Bad-Azz Phone using Tapatalk

GOTTA post a vid of the Honey Trap in action, but where she sends YOU down the shoot. Goon Squad might wizen up and figure out they can pay her more than you can. A girl gotta look out for her best interrests too, you outta build you a secret exit to that septic tank dungeon room Ur building got just to be on the safe side.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
hahahaha I feel like dimitrij ovtcharov also doing it! He changed he's rubber to tenergy! :D

Are you sure he didn't always use Tenergy. I think he may have been using Tenergy for a while even if Donic says something different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 2015
Rakza 7 soft is expensive. T_T

Not really sure how long he's been using tenergy. Just saw he's rubber switching post. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
:rolleyes:So, if you're following my recommendation to buy a customised racket At that time, players were using the same colour rubber on both sides of their racket, but were using two different types of rubber, and they were then "twiddling" the racket during the rally.

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 89
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
:rolleyes:So, if you're following my recommendation to buy a customised racket At that time, players were using the same colour rubber on both sides of their racket, but were using two different types of rubber, and they were then "twiddling" the racket during the rally.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
That is illegal,so that isn't advisable

mahomedy, I believe that is just an advertisement for the link. Note, it is a duplicate post. And that poster had not posted in this thread before but the post makes it sound like he had.

It could even be a fembot (spambot).

Sent from my AntiSpamPhone using BaconTalk

Last edited:
Reactions: mahomedy13