Is Tabletennis11.com trustworthy?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
tt11 is a highly regarded and reputable TT equipment seller, many people on this forum have ordered from them. If you do order from them, you may need to wait longer for your order to be shipped to you all the way to the USA, pass through US customs, etc as compared to ordering from butterflyonline.com.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
Firstly, thank you to everyone for your positive feedback. We strive as hard as possible to keep our customers happy and satisfied so it's nice to hear positive feedback and to have people backing our authenticity as a quality seller. As many have pointed out we are restricted in our ability to sell Butterfly products on a regional basis which is unfortunate but we do our best to stock as many other high quality products and alternative options as we possibly can. Please feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any important queries regarding this topic or you can message us here on TTDaily :)

Reactions: Ahmad Arnous
This user has no status.
Nice, very nice to hear about it, as i wasn't sure about this site, now i am sure, i have items listed, but i will wait a bit as i asked my friend coach to order for me, if he can find all items i listed ok, if not then i will ask him not to order anything and i will use TT11 to order from.

Thanks for the feedback.

This user has no status.
My question is, how is the shipping? i mean how long it takes and to where they ship and where it may take time for shipping, as most of the time we hate to wait long, i know some will pay more just to have faster shipping, i can wait around 1 week to 10 days maximum, but longer than that i may think again.

And when it will be shipped, is there any tracking number/code to follow?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
They are used to be generous and very friendly in their reply. Not any more probably due to big jump in business compare to years ago. Now their reply is very punctual and no more. Don't know if it is their English or simply don't care. Usually my complaints will be ignored. I miss the good old TT11.

This user has no status.
They are used to be generous and very friendly in their reply. Not any more probably due to big jump in business compare to years ago. Now their reply is very punctual and no more. Don't know if it is their English or simply don't care. Usually my complaints will be ignored. I miss the good old TT11.
i don't think that makes them a bad company. As long are they're serious, trustworthy and selling original products

This user has no status.
TT11 are a great TT shop. Wouldn't hesitate a second to order again from them.

They have good prices, and deliver. That, every shop should do.

Their Customer service is also very good. When I had a problem with some DHS glue, their reaction was fantastic (was offered refund or replacement). Now that is a little thing but shows you how serious they are.

This user has no status.
Again, how long is the shipping from TT11? I am in UAE, so not sure how long it takes to ship to UAE.

Also, they have Butterfly products, why they can't ship BTY blades/rubbers and they can ship another Butterfly products? and is it possible to ship Butterfly blade/rubber to UAE?