Good Rubber Combination on ALL+ blade!

This user has no status.
Hello, guys! First sorry for my bad English. I have a question which i cant answer myself alone. I have Andro CSV ALL+ blade and I am looking for a good rubbers, which will perfectly suit it. I stopped on Andro Rasant Powersponge and Andro Rasant Grip. As I heard, Andro Rasant Powersponge shines as a backhand rubber. So, I will put in on my backhand (Red, 2.1mm). But i cant choose from this two rubbers which one will be better for my forehand. Will Powesponge be a little slower for my forehand with this blade or it will be okay? Will Rasant Grip on forehand and Rasant Powersponge on backhand on this blade be a good combination? Or both Powersponge will be better? And finally, i heard that Rasant Grip's durabillity isnt that good. is this a lie or it is true?

This user has no status.
My club's training balls are Andro and my coach take equipment from it cheaper. He order what we (the players) want. And i read in many topics that Rasant Grip worn out for 1 -2 months. I'm wondering if that will happen to me, because i cant change rubbers for this short time it's just too expensive :( ...
So your answer is: "It will better to have a Rasant Grip rubber on Forehand, because it provides more spin, sponge is harder and also the rubber have more speed than Powersponge". Or i'm wrong ???

And finally, there is one big question and I need suggestions from people. My playing style isn't so aggressive. I prefer to loop only on forehand and be passive on backhand. Also I "feel the ball" like some defensive players and I can chop w/o any problems. Just it is in my blood. So, my question is: Will I succeed as playing modern defender with long pimples on backhand or I can continue attacking playing style with both inverted rubbers. Anyone tells that I need to put long pimples and change my style to modern defender and I cant tell them they are wrong. But im wondering if my teammates used to play against long pimples in future and start beating me. I know that older men dont make a lot of errors like younger boys and i will start loosing a lot of matches. So do I have a chance to beat them with modern defensive style or i will be become better player in future if i keep playing attacking style ?