Estonia (Tallinn - Kristiine hall?)

says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
I just thought I'd give it a try here, though it comes on pretty short notice.
I'm in Tallinn for the weekend and I heard Kristiine hall had table tennis available 10-18.00, my uncle obv said no to joining, but I still want to go, but no purpose if I don't have anyone to play with. So to my question, does anyone here happend to play there on Saturdays? More specifically to morrow? Which technically is to day, lol.
Nb: Another place in Talinn would be do'able too, but I don't believe it's that many places to pick between?

Last edited:
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
Ohh.saw this thread too late.
Did you find someone to play with eventually? :)

Aww, I should have posted this beforehand going.
I tried texting a couple numbers associated with a couple clubs in the capital... but no luck. :/
So I sadly didn't find anyone no. But it was still fun trip!

Are you (your club/shop) located in the capital? Thinking if I come back some day I could contact you beforehand? :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 34 reviews
We are located in Narva, it's a border city between Tallinn and St. Petersburg in Russia.
Next time when you come then try to call to the Estonian Table Tennis Association. They can advise you where to play.
Their contacts:
GSM: +372 511 7525
Tel: +372 603 1544
E-mail: ELTL (at) LAUATENNIS.EE

Aww, I should have posted this beforehand going.
I tried texting a couple numbers associated with a couple clubs in the capital... but no luck. :/
So I sadly didn't find anyone no. But it was still fun trip!

Are you (your club/shop) located in the capital? Thinking if I come back some day I could contact you beforehand? :D

Reactions: Kaizoku