my new zhang jike super zlc

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I have to say, this thread is as funny as it gets. First off, the site KM linked to is showing a blade they are charging $25.00 for; where did you get the idea it was more?

Second off, the people who are getting bite by the troll virus, feed a troll starve a fever. At least that is what the goon squad wants you to think.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Feb 2016
nooo that was not what i meant lol
the reason u posted this is to show fake blades arent that bad right
but im not convinced haha

no, I just share my experiences, I'm not trying to change the ideas of anyone at all.
you shouldn't take things so personal.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
You bought a fake blade because you can't afford the real one and then hoping it will be as good even not match the real one, the question is, if you have the budget enough for a blade alone, then what would you like to get and why?

it's not that I was trying to get the real zkl szlc and I didn't have the money.
it's more like I wanted to get the fake zjkszlc.
part of the fun was not knowing what I was going to receive.
when you buy a butterfly blade you've seen tons of reviews and pics before so you know what's coming.
when you buy this you don't really know what you are getting.
you could well be getting a piece of paper with the picture of the blade, and you have to suck it up.
that's part of the fun.

for me this is more fun than buying a 200, 300 400 dollar blade and saying "ok now I have good equipment so I need to go train and be the best player I can".
I'm way past that phase of "let's try to be the best and have a good ranking".

This user has no status.
it's not that I was trying to get the real zkl szlc and I didn't have the money.
it's more like I wanted to get the fake zjkszlc.
part of the fun was not knowing what I was going to receive.
when you buy a butterfly blade you've seen tons of reviews and pics before so you know what's coming.
when you buy this you don't really know what you are getting.
you could well be getting a piece of paper with the picture of the blade, and you have to suck it up.
that's part of the fun.

for me this is more fun than buying a 200, 300 400 dollar blade and saying "ok now I have good equipment so I need to go train and be the best player I can".
I'm way past that phase of "let's try to be the best and have a good ranking".

Well, i bought many rackets and here it is shown as we should buy only to get improved and have training and win or get ranking things, it wasn't about "Oh, you got equipment, go and buy more and enjoy and don't look back to training, just buy more and play and have fun", sometimes they think we buy only to get better, not because we want to have fun and test or just experimenting, so that i stopped posting here for a while.

I was going to buy some cheap and fake blades, but then i can't come and post about that here as i know what kind of posts i gonna get/read then.

Let's know about your impressions about any blade you get whether fake or real.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Well, i bought many rackets and here it is shown as we should buy only to get improved and have training and win or get ranking things, it wasn't about "Oh, you got equipment, go and buy more and enjoy and don't look back to training, just buy more and play and have fun", sometimes they think we buy only to get better, not because we want to have fun and test or just experimenting, so that i stopped posting here for a while.

I was going to buy some cheap and fake blades, but then i can't come and post about that here as i know what kind of posts i gonna get/read then.

Let's know about your impressions about any blade you get whether fake or real.

I did go through that phase, trying to find that blade that would make me the best player....
that's when I bought all these expensive butterfly and stiga blades.
then I realized it was not going to happen, my level didn't change no matter what blade I used.
so I really think about it before buying anything worth more than 50 USD.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I did go through that phase, trying to find that blade that would make me the best player....
that's when I bought all these expensive butterfly and stiga blades.
then I realized it was not going to happen, my level didn't change no matter what blade I used.
so I really think about it before buying anything worth more than 50 USD.

What do you expect?
Nobody gets stronger by using Ma Long's racket.
Even if you use the rackets that team china uses
Your level will not increase. Just like what the veterans always tell me. It is not in the bow, but in the Indian.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
What do you expect?
Nobody gets stronger by using Ma Long's racket.
Even if you use the rackets that team china uses
Your level will not increase. Just like what the veterans always tell me. It is not in the bow, but in the Indian.

then why do you use mizutani super zlc?
just buy a 15 dollar blade and use that.
why do you use tenergy 05?
use sriver.

This user has no status.
Because my skills don't match those equipment that you mentioned.

I started playing with stiga clipper with short pips on fh an sriver on bh as I developed I switched to inverted rubbers. Hurricane and mark 5 when the ball seems slow. I used Gergely but it is too fast. Btw I use tenergy during this time. Switched to viscaria lacks power or maybe the one that I got then Mizutani in 2014 but eventually switched cause I can't control it. Used Akrasia for some time and when I felt my strokes are cleaner and faster. A coacg advised me to go back to Mizutani along with my rubbers, Tenergy.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
Because my skills don't match those equipment that you mentioned.

I started playing with stiga clipper with short pips on fh an sriver on bh as I developed I switched to inverted rubbers. Hurricane and mark 5 when the ball seems slow. I used Gergely but it is too fast. Btw I use tenergy during this time. Switched to viscaria lacks power or maybe the one that I got then Mizutani in 2014 but eventually switched cause I can't control it. Used Akrasia for some time and when I felt my strokes are cleaner and faster. A coacg advised me to go back to Mizutani along with my rubbers, Tenergy.

Sent from my SM-N9200 using Tapatalk

are you saying your skills are good enough to match mizutani superzlc + t05 ? (one of the fastest combos available).
you must have a lot of confidence in yourself my friend...
how do you think you would do if you played xu xin?

This user has no status.
Well, there is part that is true, but you forgot something here, WANT vs. NEED.

I bought many blades, and to my surprise, they never made me a pro or high level player, but some definitely changed my playing style or gave me advantages, so i will never forget that factor, i was playing with cheapo all wood chinese blade and before it arrived i was using Jun Mizutani and Tenergy as i started last year, and what i found, that chinese blade+rubbers kept me in slow mode, while Mizutani and butterfly rubbers increased my speed, and i didn't say increasing speed means increasing skills or level, but it just jumped me to play in different style immediately.....

... actually, i gave my blades to some players as borrow, they play now as if they had training for months, it didn't change them to top players, but they all got confidence and became attacker and enjoyed playing much, in fact they hated the one they were using, so they went and bought something similar or same of what i have, and this is good thing, buying something doesn't really need to be for getting top level as must, but when you have something quality and expensive design look all will give you some kind of luxury or making life easier, belive me, not all drivers can buy or drive Ferrari, but if they have the money or budget and the freedom, i no doubt more than half of them will have those racing cars or even the top brands luxury expensive cars, so why not with blades?

My friend who i play with is still using my blade i gave him since 4 or 5 months ago, he never play with his racket again, and i kept it with him until he can afford or buy new racket for himself, and he himself told me how his skill improved significantly with my racket, and the kids i saw in the club in my town [not in another town] are not much improving since years with the blades they have, and they train for almost everyday, in fact i did beat them all and also did my friend, so where is all that training they had for years? But don't take me wrong, training is very important factor #1, but don't stop others from getting what they want/like just because it is designed for top 20 TT players or their skills don't match it, let them just gain skills through time and not by the gear.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I already posted about this but I remember this episode when I was pretty happy with my zjkalc + t05.
By chance I met this guy and we start playing.
He's pretty good and makes me look rather bad.
Also it bothers me how he seems to be doing nothing, barely moving, yet he's kicking my ass.

Then he says for some reason somebody else has his paddle and he's being forced to use this backup paddle.
a dhs w1010 or something like that + butterfly flextra both sides.

After this I never considered equipment the same way.

I remember he tried my mazealc + andro rasant powergrip for a couple of shots and had problems controlling it.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
are you saying your skills are good enough to match mizutani superzlc + t05 ? (one of the fastest combos available).
you must have a lot of confidence in yourself my friend...
how do you think you would do if you played xu xin?

Lol don't mind my comments I am just an average player using really expensive fast blades and rubbers for leisure. The faster the better. :D

This user has no status.
I already posted about this but I remember this episode when I was pretty happy with my zjkalc + t05.
By chance I met this guy and we start playing.
He's pretty good and makes me look rather bad.
Also it bothers me how he seems to be doing nothing, barely moving, yet he's kicking my ass.

Then he says for some reason somebody else has his paddle and he's being forced to use this backup paddle.
a dhs w1010 or something like that + butterfly flextra both sides.

After this I never considered equipment the same way.

I remember he tried my mazealc + andro rasant powergrip for a couple of shots and had problems controlling it.

Exactly!

Actually, yesterday when i played i find out that everyone must has a style and play smart, i played against 4 players, 2 are kids who have training there and both kicked my ass, and one egyptian in 40's, he was playing smart as he attack me when needed but he just used his service to win, he found out that i have hard time returning his serves so he didn't play offensive, in fact i played offensively on him but still lost all games, and i can't blame my racket or his, he sure knew what to do.

The last one is another egyptian a bit younger than me, the first 2 games he defeated me so close in scores [11-9, 13-11], but then i managed to understand his style so i changed my strategy and i won over him about 8 games, so it is about how i play and how well i am trained if i have training, my racket is just a tool, and to give it just a point, the one i use is the best of all i have that i managed to win more with it than other rackets of mine, but i am sure everything has a percentage or degree.

Again, me lacking of skills or training will never stop me to get whatever, i didn't buy the most expensive racket or blade in the world, but i am not forced to buy the cheapo, when i started to join this site and another one and i asked about the blade and rubbers, member did laugh and made jokes on me because i didn't even started to play, and i even mentioned i didn't have a budget and i was talking about expensive racket, well, the it didn't took me long until i afforded many blades including some expensive one, and i don't regret it, at the end it is my money and my decision and my freedom, it doesn't mean i will play with 50 rackets if i have, but believe me, the fun/joy of testing them is priceless, and i found my racket, and the funny is it is the last one i assembled, so if i didn't test i won't know which one i like or suit me.