Wow !!! What new gear will do for you...

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I got a kinda nice large box from Nexy Korea today. THREE days is all it took from order confirmation to receiving it in Washington DC from Seoul. maybe it is because there re nonstop flights to Dulles, and I live 4 km from that airport.

Got a replacement blade for my Kim Jung Hoon and a Kanaph to replace the one that got stolen. Got a pile of rubbers, a couple large rucksacks, some grip tapes, 10 new bat cases, a new pair of Petra Plus shoes, and 30+ boxes of balls. I am gunna use one of the rucks to keep the marketing test stuff organized and a bat case for each test blade I have.

I think I am now ready to go to war.

Both Kanaph and KJH had totally AWESOME performance with the new rubbers, I felt like I couldn't miss. KJH got everything back and Kanaph was a monster away from the table and a killer on blocks at the table. I decked both blades in Tibhar edge tape and cut 1-2 mm overhang with $1 USD kids toy scissors.

After thinking about it, I believe it is because of new rubbers, my rubber on FH was pretty well worn out. Yet, there is nothing to replace confidence and the Joy of having new gear after a long time.

Nexy new 1.jpg

Nexy New 2.jpg

nexy new 3.jpg

Reactions: Liten and ttmonster