Cheapest Supplier

This user has no status.
Further to reading a lot of analysis on here and various recommendations, I'm thinking of buying a Yasaka Sweden Extra blad with Xiom Vega Europe rubber on both sides. Does anybody know the cheapest place to buy this setup for a UK person obviously bearing in mind any postage charges and currency conversion?

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
TT11 is around €100 for that setup, free delivery, so £85-ish, and they can assemble for you if that's what you want.

Jarvis Sports have the blade for £27. probably a few quid for delivery, but they don't have the Vegas. You can order those separately from tibi over at myTT for around £25 a sheet (free delivery), so that comes to £80-ish.

Reactions: russell
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I've just found a site called tt-store.eu selling the blade for 27.50 euros and the rubber for 27 euros. Sadly, I couldn't add the rubber to the cart as it requires a colour and thickness but there are no options to select! Is this a legitimate site?

I'm not sure about debit cards with TT11 - I just use PayPal for everything. You can hook your debit card up to a PayPal account for sure though.

I've used tt-store.eu before, and they have some great prices on Yasaka blades. Good site in general. They do tend to run low on stock though, so it's worth contacting them before ordering. The missing options usually mean that they've run out, or forgotten to put stuff back in stock once a delivery has arrived.

says Ok. If you're interested tell me something. Regards
says Ok. If you're interested tell me something. Regards
May 2013
Read 3 reviews
I've just found a site called tt-store.eu selling the blade for 27.50 euros and the rubber for 27 euros. Sadly, I couldn't add the rubber to the cart as it requires a colour and thickness but there are no options to select! Is this a legitimate site?

Yes, they are legitimate. Never had any trouble with them