Black Friday Sales

This user has no status.
I just treated myself to a new bats :). There is a 25% discount at ttex.se on everything. I bought a TBS ST blade, Tenergy05 2.1, Stiga Destroyer 1.0. Gonna be fun to pick up the modern defensive play style again. In my glory days in the 90's I just to play with a MarkV/SuperAnti combo.

I doubt it will be as effective now with the 40+ ball though.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Strange but Stiga Items are more expensive than on other web stores. With 25% discount butterfly blades are good=)))

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
I have ordered many times from ttex.se TurboZ, they never canceled my orders so far.

Yes Killerspintt I have ordered many times from them too and no problem except that one time they had T05 discounted to under 40 euro. Then they told me it was a mistake in their system and my order just got canceled. They said the discount was wrongly applied and I should know the price can't be real. :(

And I remember once they had stop giving any discount to oversea buyers who don't need to pay tax for about a month. That means I can see discount before log in but all price back to normal after. I ask them why and they said something was wrong with their system and need a fix so they just pull all the discount to oversea buyers altogether.

I hope my order can get through this time but I bet they will get tons of orders during the day and wonder if they can really fulfill them all. Can't wait to see what will happen next on Monday morning. :cool:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Ive sent them an email had no reply anyone else heard anything

Nothing here :(. From previous experience they won't notify me when they ship and the "Order Status" will forever stuck at "Order Received" and never change to "Shipped". I guess all we can do is wait and pray....Please update us when you have any news.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Ordered a spare Donic Waldner Limited edition.....
Ok I lied, I also ordered a Yasaka Sweden Classic, wanted to try this 5 ply allwood blade since 2015, impossible to find again my Old Yasaka Gatien Extra.....I really wonder where I lost this blade.

IT's called the Yasaka Sweden Extra now.

Reactions: Killerspintt
Im going to make your day today [emoji3]
e965de58c3c4606d4b7a3a565ec5e634.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk