Harsh Words for Xu Xin - Again! (ᵒ̤̑ ₀̑ ᵒ̤̑)wow!*✰

@3:14:48
"Xu Xin's game today has show his full effort. Much better than earlier. It is a pity that you failed to win and get the ticket. That is why I expressed my dissatisfaction to you a few days ago. The main purpose is to sound your alarm. In fact everyone can see that to win a match here is not easy. As a penholder your second game is better than the first. But that is what competition is all about. When you face your chance and failed to grab it like a killer, you will become very passive. So I must say I can see your effort but also see your crisis. You have to be well prepared mentally for the next 4 years. Either I will push you to live or push you to death. You can't just stay half live and half death. As everyone has in fact start to challenge you." {Thanks to TurboZ for the accurate translation.}

Last edited:
Reactions: fais and doraemon
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Actually I think LGL is quite mild in his words when talking about XX in front of the camera.

"Xu Xin's game today has show his full effort. Much better than earlier. It is a pity that you failed to win and get the ticket. That is why I expressed my dissatisfaction to you a few days ago. The main purpose is to sound your alarm. In fact everyone can see that to win a match here is not easy. As a penholder your second game is better than the first. But that is what competition is all about. When you face your chance and failed to grab it like a killer, you will become very passive. So I must say I can see your effort but also see your crisis. You have to be well prepared mentally for the next 4 years. Either I will push you to live or push you to death. You can't just stay half live and half death. As everyone has in fact start to challenge you. "

I am afraid most of those harsh words mentioned are not literally coming out of LGL's mouth from the video.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
XX complained about points in matches against ZY and LGY. It showed XX probably felt frustrated as he normally wouldn't argue that much during a match.

XX missed the chance of getting the first ticket when he was leading LGY 9-6. As LGL said XX is passive and lacks the killer's mentality like LGY and RSM. That's why XX is called a Python without teeth.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk