This user has no status.
Yesterday I uploaded the tutorials of Ma Long to youtube. They are embedded in the first post.
I found something that you might like.

http://read.sports.cn/pingpangmag/html/2011-11/07/node_242.htm
It is about Ma Long. Just translate it with google or the translator that google chrome has.
On the right side you will see the pages. You can start reading from page 4.
Just click on the picture and you will see the article that you will be able to translate.
There is a part where it also shows that Liu Guo Liang was the one who told Ma Long to stop using Composite blades and use all wood blades.

This user has no status.
Malone: ​​a thick book "to be continued"

/ Yvonne Jing
95151320647265574.jpg
Silent, Malone the most unique temperament

This user has no status.

/ Yvonne Jing
11431320647267418.jpg
Chapter VI open-minded
"I do not think so bitter." Malone said this eyes suddenly look to the distant unknown, but his face with a smile. This is an open-minded Malone, like Qin Zhijian said, the World Championships losing enrollment and Olympic cruel and did not make him depressed, but ushered in suddenly.
Do not think Malone is an open-minded people, although know that he is a great goal, but he was always giving the impression that in the preoccupied, his mind filled with countless game score, lying on the bed ready to sleep, these the game from time to time playback in the head again. Malone, like the bad thing to think, with the words of Qin Zhijian, is too low-key, excessive underestimation. After the difficulties, will be excessive themselves protected, no matter where encountered, are an "outsider disturbance of posture.
World Table Tennis Championships after a long period of time we do not have close contact with Malone, always wondering that he is still uncomfortable, it is also fit. Malone shook his head with a smile: "I really did not think so bitter." Malone said this sentence, eyes suddenly look to the distant unknown, but his face with a smile. This is an open-minded Malone, like Qin Zhijian said, the World Championships losing enrollment and Olympic cruel and did not make him depressed, but ushered in suddenly.
Open-minded combination of technical equipment for the change, so Malone Open in Suzhou, "big hair" up mentality.
Austrian Open, the Chinese team almost sent all the main competition, and Finals, Malone met old rival Zhang Division.The deciding game of the finals, Malone 10:6 leading opponents catch 10 level. "I want to win, or a change in mentality, drop points too much, thanks to finally sober him." Malone said quite frankly, although he more than defeat Zhang Ji Conexant may Zhang Division strove with him to play many cases where, after the World Championships, he clearly felt and Zhang Division of position, "I strove with his playing, but every time I have won quite hanging."
Came back from Austria, with Malone and Xu Xin to participate in the Asian Cup before the finals, Malone is not playing so smooth, in the final 1/4, 4 to 2 victory over South Korean star Kim Min-tin, the first four innings The score has been alternately rise, which Malone resort to 4:11 defeated in the second inning, spectators Qin Zhijian pulled under the heart.The semi-finals to open the face of Gao Ning, Malone made a good start, but the excellent situation of the second inning leading 9:5, Gao Ning reversal and immediately lost the third game, when Malone flat mentality again controlling the pace of the game, did not give the opportunity of Gao Ning.
Final Xu Xin, Malone obviously can feel Xu Xin want to win, and he wanted this championship. Austrian Open semi-final fight Xu Xin, I played a relatively passive, the first 0 is more backward than 2, then 2 to 3 behind the back win back, the Qin guidance that I could win back a little bit lucky, mainly by Xu Xin psychological problems. to Changsha Asian Cup, when I learned my lesson, playing not so careful, conservative first game lost, but a few innings behind the play was quite the upper hand, only the fifth fast to win, but it committed a wrong, shot some hesitation. the fifth inning finished entering the sixth inning, I think we can make the situation under control. upper hand with Austria, the situation for the Asian Cup I played more better. "
Malone said in his lead was tied when I would be very nervous, but now play the game, even has lagged behind, he will find ways to solve, and my heart is not so tangled.

This user has no status.

/ Yvonne Jing
47861320647268293.jpg
Tension, will be depressed, will be lost, but the flashing part of the Malone who is tough
Chapter tough 7
Malone so "to" people, will not be difficult overthrown, and these difficulties will only accelerate his growth, and stronger.
Malone's performance in the national championship by virtue of psychological stability is also worth noting that not only got his first national competition singles champion, still in the team competition, scored two points to help the Beijing men's national championship a long absence. It seems the "Olympic Games" system, the whole Championships imitate Marlon adapt.
Qin Zhijian said Malone playing the national championship, competitive state is not the best, but the mental state is very good. Because Malone has been in winning the mental state of people's desire to win, the field feeling good. Before Liu Guoliang, under the guidance of a strong medicine - National Championship to compete within the team championship of the year , plus Malone had not won a national singles champion, has recently been in the win and air children, especially Sheng, I am very satisfied with his performance in the singles, our only goal is to take the championship, he did, only higher demands, is to do something in the process of win, we found that Malone need to improve things in the technology and play style. "
The semi-final is different for Zhang Division, and the Austrian Open stalemate, this game Malone up to a 2-0 lead. Asked about the most difficult game in the national championship on the road Malone straight is this semi-final, played more recently and the following Section, and each fight is very thrilling semi-finals I am a up to start playing good , the first two following subjects may not enter the state, but after the two Councils I lost a little faster, especially the third inning, the other backward will certainly plunge 0 to 2, was more than a struggle for a while, and then scored the words of one council, the latter will play more relaxed when you hit the seventh inning, more recently experienced a difficult situation, but at the critical moment of the ability to control than the original or increased, so very thrilling except two points, but I still won the game. he is afraid to play a key ball, playing a key center of the sphere on the virtual experience Tingduo key ball game from the Asian Games after some slowly self-confidence improve may win with the following subjects or quite smooth, but once entangled together, I do not easily get rid of, in this regard, I am still a little progress bar. "
Once on shore, the semi-finals, Malone lying in bed waiting to go to the final track, he could not sleep that noon. "Usually in the Open, if I only have one hour rest period, is also able to sleep, but that day is not go to sleep, has been in the songs, as long as the music stops, the brain will think about the final uncontrolled things, on the tension. "fight to the last, seeing their first national championship is coming Malone, a little nervous.
Final against Ma Lin, Malone said there is no semi-finals played that day game is one thing you want to win the first game good, feeling beaten or too careful, want to control the situation, including the last inning from the second a little more. "While I was playing not satisfied, but Malone final 4 to 1 victory over Ma Lin won the championship, a weight increase on the Olympic tower cranes.
As Qin Zhijian said, so "" Malone will not be difficult overthrown, and these difficulties will only accelerate his growth, and stronger.
Malone won the championship in the evening, microblogging: "finally took the first national singles champion, tired but still rewarding, worth a good summary, thanks to coach this period of my encouragement and companionship! Qin guidance Happy Birthday! This championship is a late for a gift! "
Qin Zhijian October 5th birthday, Malone, on the 4th to Zhangjiagang, I also think Qin Zhijian the birthday. Evening with dinner, after dinner Malone put the birthday to forget. "Really suddenly forgot, on the 5th day did not think of it, until the evening of the 6th, the Qin guidance also come to my room and I chatted for a while, saying that game. He was gone, I saw microblogging Marlene made a wish Qin guidance Happy Birthday "Only think of it, I thought finished, all on the 6th night 12 o'clock, seeing on the 7th, the birthday two days, I re-issued information to congratulate a little bit embarrassed. thought its best to get a singles title, this title as a gift, give the Qin guidance to send a message to congratulate the happy birthday and took the championship be interviewed by reporters, I said the champion sent him as a gift, he sure can move . "
Qin Zhijian said with a smile, this title is not big enough, the ceremony is not big enough, do not accept.
Malone is the tenacity of the people, said the fan is a replica of the idol, Marlon fans from 2009, when Malone birthday every year, be donated to the school children of the poor tables such kindness lasted three years, they will continue to use this in a meaningful way to Malone celebrate his birthday. When it comes to this matter, Malone brilliant smile, a look of pride.
Libra both teacher and student, birthday gift this year is considered desirable.
Malone is a polyhedron, read now, and think he is really quite like a book, just this chapter of the "book" much more than write out, in fact, we do not thoroughly read Malone this "book", because He continues to write, this book is wonderful to be continued.

This user has no status.

The Battle of the Asian Cup focus

/ Zhao Xinyue
69271320647326465.jpg
Final 4 to 2 victory over Xu Xin, Malone crowned Asia Cup Triple Crown
Guo Yue VS Jiang Hua: a repeat of history
When the two women's singles semi-final against the results of many fans and the 2010 Women's World Cup against exactly the same. On that occasion Guo Yan difficult to win the Tie Yana and Jiang Hua Guo Yue brittle failure. This time the fight, Guo ability to break the last shadow of defeat has become a focus of attention.
After just one play, Guo Yue will show a good state, the two sides of the first inning stalemate to level 5, Guo Yue scored six points before the next city. However, in subsequent competitions, she mistakes began to increase, Jiang Hua took the opportunity to only won 3 innings in the fifth inning, leading to 10:5, Last Stand of Guo Yue tenaciously to chase the score 9:10, but in the critical final points, the ball is too impatient to lead to Guo Yue lost the whole game. After the game, Jiang Hua, said: "game hit the sake of nothing superfluous ideas, game scene does not look good, a lot of balls are the first three board hit lost, probably because of the tense bar.
Semifinals before Guo Yue, who hope - the group stage easily beat Tie Yana, Stone HE the net and Huang Yihua, and each group after the game, Shi Zhihao should provide technical guidance on Guo Yue, all look forward Guo jump as soon as possible to restore the competitive level. Unfortunately, she still could not get rid of this nightmare, so that the tragedy of history from repeating itself.
Malone VS Gao Ning: the bumpy road of promotion
1/4 finals, Malone encountered Korean star Kim Min tin, the first four innings, the two sides battle into two levels, which Malone in the second inning to 4:11 speed lost under the field coach Qin Zhijian gripping endless. Fortunately, after the wrangle over the pages, Malone 4 2 smooth cut. The semi-finals to face the high-ning, Malone wins a Board prior to the favorable situation of the second inning leading 9:5, Gao Ning reversed, the latter two 12:10 to win the second and third.Malone backs against the wall and finally put them calmly, controlling the pace of the game, the final 4-2 win over the Gao Ning finals. After the game, Malone said their front played a bit conservative, to pull the ball and too much insurance, did not play out their own advantages.
Just won the Austrian Open champion Marlon slightly tired in the game, cut the road to go stumbling. Zhang Yibo is the first opponent of the group stage, this teenager in the group World Cup in 2010 gave Malone a heavy blow to the grips, they still play inextricably, only this time, Malone at a critical moment more firm, and ultimately to win 3 to 1.Subsequently, Malone winning streak Tang Peng and Yang, but the process is not easy, the promotion of road is quite bumpy, but the good news is the ultimate all saved the day.
Xu Xin, VS Ji Tian Haiwei: getting better
This semi-final is the last game of the day, the most suspense of a, Xu Xin technology tactics strength or spot to play guitar Tianhai Wei, soon 4 to 0 to end the fighting. In fact, early in the first semi-final in full swing when, Xu Xin had been to enter the venue warm up and witnessed the original strength to prevail Malone is how high Ningla into danger. After the match, said Xu Xin, Malone this ball to his great inspiration, the strength of the dominant does not mean that can be present at the surface dominant in the field suggest to mobilize an easy win credit for more than Malone relaxed.
In contrast, Xu Xin, the promotion of road is much smoother way has not been much hindered. The group stage after the first 3 to 1 victory over Xuxian De Xu Xin in the field halo, just returned from Austria, the time difference is not adjusted to face such a high intensity game. Provisions of the new competition system, the third group to enter the second stage, the day will play six games of ball, Xu Xin-jokingly said, "I dispute the group the first two, if you play less than a group the first two, it might as well fight the group Fourth, the third group was too tired. "claims to be confused battle of Xu Xin, later in the game getting better, and ultimately successfully reached the final.
Decisive night
On the evening of September 30, the first women's singles final to become the biggest highlight of the evening. Guo Yan and Jiang Hua Jun met in the group stage, Guo Yan was 3 to 0 victory, coupled with her in the race unfolded in good condition, all feel Guo Yan's will be easily won. The first game of Jiang Hua surprise to 11:3 quick victory, but also makes the scene tense up, followed by two tug of war, to face a strong challenge Jiang Hua, Guo Yan's heart, there was greater psychological changes. from the start by his opponent an easy win of frustration later withstood the pressure of calm, to the last to face opponents impact the firm. Always Jipi Qi Guo Yan learned to control a 4 difficult to win, Guo Yan, also a long time failed to calm. In her view, the game is not good to her state, but faith is stronger than the opponent to see win hope, Jiang Hua is a bit conservative, and Guo Yan as always, firmly. Opponent's play, Guo Yan was given full recognition: "We played against many times, this is her best play, the past six months she has made great progress, is one of our biggest rivals."
After the men's singles semi-final, Xu Xin, said, "Malone said this is to win, I was to stop him to win." In the final field, Xu Xin did not forget these words, but did not carry out in the end, his earlier wins dropped three straight Councils in the case of one council, the fifth behind stubbornly go-ahead score and eventually pulled one back, but the sixth inning, Xu Xin did not blocking Malone impact, failed to do so to stop Malone final summit . After the game, Malone said the wet weather has affected two people play, in the Bureau to mobilize faster, so leading on the score and see the dawn of victory in the fifth inning when he hesitated, there several fatal mistakes in the game being dragged into the sixth inning, but fortunately he has been very firm, and ultimately seized the opportunity.
Malone, the duo of Guo Yan Suzhou Open win, they both made the Asian Cup, are with the results that the recovery of their own state.