Most attractive table tennis players?

Who is most attractive on the CNT? (men's side)

• Ma Long

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Zhang Jike

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • Fan Zhendong

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Wang Hao

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Lin Gaoyuan

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Wang Chuqin

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2015
They never wear make up so its not just The photoshop which made them different than before also the make up . Look at wu yang and chen meng that how make up effected their beauty Also we are accustomed by chinese good skin and non make up faces , lets see how bernie looks like without make up lol ...

You wanna be shocked, look up Li Xiaoxia when she got married, with normal hair and a little make up. She is gorgeous.

https://goo.gl/images/SxUtBc

Last edited:
Reactions: 729B2
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
You wanna be shocked, look up Li Xiaoxia when she got married, with normal hair and a little make up. She is gorgeous.

https://goo.gl/images/SxUtBc

I think that you don't know women enough... LOL

thats the magic of cosmetics, of her dress, of her hair stylist, and of the photographer, - and maybe even her photoshopper !

even Suh Hyowon she looks to me much better with make-up than without. Thats the result of being exposed daily since age 1 to the PR of the beauty industry :)

Last edited:
Reactions: NextLevel
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Ah. It is a totally non-toxic thread depicted by Barbie lookalikes bending over the table while demurely clad in thongs, and filmed pretty much like Downtown Julie Brown used to do, employing camerapeople blessed by dwarfism to create the desided upskirting perspective.

Yes, very respectful and non-demeaning, and entirely focused on athletes skills, smarts and prowesses.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
I think Gatien being younger was really hot. Also Michael Maze :)
And about women - do I really have to say that? :-D
I think everyone knows that, ha! :)

3bc674a4gw1f13n23rhdlj21w02iox6p.jpg

This user has no status.
Ah. It is a totally non-toxic thread depicted by Barbie lookalikes bending over the table while demurely clad in thongs, and filmed pretty much like Downtown Julie Brown used to do, employing camerapeople blessed by dwarfism to create the desided upskirting perspective.

Yes, very respectful and non-demeaning, and entirely focused on athletes skills, smarts and prowesses.
You're RIGHT table tennis players are nothing to do with table tennis!
no one has ever discussed the hottest footballers ever!
No one has ever posted those shirtless photos of ZJK every time tt and muscles are mentioned!
No one in this thread has mentioned hot TT guys!
Ding Ning playing in the tight dress against Persson(i think) was done against her will and she goes to counselling for it too!
with the exception of a couple of comments most here are not too vulgar. The most revealing photos on here are not ones taken by surprise but from actual professional agreed public photoshoots!

And once again no one ever talks about how liu shiwen performs in all those threads about the opens she is playing in!

I get you're point a bit. the last one of these threads was a bit much for even me. This isnt too bad and people here are welcoming this type of talk about the guys too.

at the end of the day if you think guy pro athletes don't put up with this much worse than in this thread you're barmy
here
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hottest+footballer

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
I was surprised by K. Karlsson answers to those questions.
Duda really ? is Karlsson gay or what?

Sayaka Hirano ? really ? when she was a player, she was horrible, she had always short hair like a boy, was never smiling, and a bit scary. True now you can see her a lot of TV for commenting events, and she looks much cuter than in her playing days. A lot of make-up probably helps a lot. She is also always very smiling and seems to be a very kind person... like most JNT girls.

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
I was surprised by K. Karlsson answers to those questions.
Duda really ? is Karlsson gay or what?

I guess that would disqualify him as a serious athlete, then? How is this (or Bernadettes — such a screamer! best not mention Dima or Tomo here — imagined performance in the sack) relevant to anyone (others than those these players might form affectionate relations with in their private lives)? One might wonder.

One might also draw the distinction between the public and private personas, and leave the private be private. One might.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I guess that would disqualify him as a serious athlete, then? How is this (or Bernadettes — such a screamer! best not mention Dima or Tomo here — imagined performance in the sack) relevant to anyone (others than those these players might form affectionate relations with in their private lives)? One might wonder.

One might also draw the distinction between the public and private personas, and leave the private be private. One might.
none of their tt skill is relevant to your personal life either?

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
This may come as a shocker, but most professional athletes are quite attractive. Youth and good health are two huge general factors in attraction, regardless of individual tastes. Since almost all the pro TT players are very young and fit, when they make an effort and dress/prep to go out they are looking hot.

Random people posting stuff on internet forums, not so much.

Reactions: ping fun and jawien
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
she always was.

Kristian Karlsson's got a good taste, Sayaka Hirano is one fine looking woman. She has that classy Japanese business woman look about her:
cache.php
cache.php

Also, the lack of Petrissa Solja in this thread upsets me.

And finally no Gu Ruochen? Come on guys. I know for some folks short hair automatically means "looks like a boy", not for me. One of the most naturally beautiful gals on the tour:
cache.php
cache.php
cache.php

Reactions: ping fun