Am I too old?

This user has no status.
So after 7 years of not playing table tennis you are still able to rank in the top 32 of your country? I don't know your country's table tennis structures but that sounds impressive nonetheless.

If you have fun playing table tennis you should play table tennis. Who cares if you are rank 10, 32 or 300 in your country? You won't earn any considerable money. Goals are an important factor but if they are only frustrating I'd replace them with more motivating ones.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
So after 7 years of not playing table tennis you are still able to rank in the top 32 of your country? I don't know your country's table tennis structures but that sounds impressive nonetheless.

If you have fun playing table tennis you should play table tennis. Who cares if you are rank 10, 32 or 300 in your country? You won't earn any considerable money. Goals are an important factor but if they are only frustrating I'd replace them with more motivating ones.

I was on national tournament in 32, so probably luck (but in 32 was everyone who won the group). Overall ladder I don´t know, because it is made of previous season and I wasn´t playing… And of course on the tournament not everyone is going, because for many it is wasting of time.