I Played Sun Yingsha!!! :)

This user has no status.
Hello beautiful people of this forum!
I know the high school version of PingBirdPong hasn’t been on this site for a while, but today was too crazy not to share.
So somehow the president of our school’s TT club(close friend of mine) somehow invited Ma Lin, Wang Manyu and Sun Yingsha to our school to play TT with us. So I had the great fortune of playing around 5 mins with Sun Yingsha :)
Of course, being the dumb, star-struck high school kid I was, my legs started wobbling and I performed terribly(basically could not bring the courage to play with 100%, regrets till the grave lol). So now everyone on the Chinese internet knows I can’t play ;P
Also I am internet famous on Chinese social media from a picture of me shaking hands with Yingsha, so pretty cool I guess : )
Attached is link to YT vid of me playing, and some cool photos
Anyways, it’s so good to be back, and I will DEFINITELY be posting a video to prove that I don’t play like this ;P
P.S. I have more videos of the event, including a girl actually winning against them, which is pretty cool

1D186862-23DE-4BBF-933B-AC30B499E884.jpeg
EF77EF2F-94F3-4DAC-8EB4-D6F4BE0B59E0.jpeg
D55005C0-F22D-4162-B01D-D225E99B5DBB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hello beautiful people of this forum!
I know the high school version of PingBirdPong hasn’t been on this site for a while, but today was too crazy not to share.
So somehow the president of our school’s TT club(close friend of mine) somehow invited Ma Lin, Wang Manyu and Sun Yingsha to our school to play TT with us. So I had the great fortune of playing around 5 mins with Sun Yingsha :)
Of course, being the dumb, star-struck high school kid I was, my legs started wobbling and I performed terribly(basically could not bring the courage to play with 100%, regrets till the grave lol). So now everyone on the Chinese internet knows I can’t play ;P
Also I am internet famous on Chinese social media from a picture of me shaking hands with Yingsha, so pretty cool I guess : )
Attached is link to YT vid of me playing, and some cool photos
Anyways, it’s so good to be back, and I will DEFINITELY be posting a video to prove that I don’t play like this ;P
P.S. I have more videos of the event, including a girl actually winning against them, which is pretty cool

View attachment 27983View attachment 27984View attachment 27985
well done on winning a point off the world number 1
not many can say they have achieved what you achieved

Jan 2018
Harimoto definitely looks more muscular. But that point was good not due to Harimoto’s FH power, rather her wide placement.
FB said in his live stream commentary that SYS was outgunned in 3rd balls and rallies (at 5:35 in the douyin video) and couldn't keep up with Harimoto's speed. He and Fang Yinchi kept dropping the F-bombs throughout (check out their reactions after that point at 4:21). Both FB (at 5:12) and Fang Yinchi (in the bilibili video) also made specific mention of the ethnicity of the Harimoto siblings that differentiate them from their teammates that I raised in mid-2016.

https://www.douyin.com/video/7312809996272586035
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV12u4y1H7Vo