World Team Cup 2019

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
She went through it all before in World Cup 2016 and then 2019, after all.

Ito vs Shin Yubin
0:4, 4:5, 4:6, 5:7, 5:9, 6:9, 7:9, 7:10, 8:10, TO for SYB, 8:11.

0:1, 1:1, 2:1, 2:2, 2:4, 4:4, 4:5, 5:5, 9:5, 9:7, 10:7, 11:7.

TQAUDFT.jpg

0:2, 1:2, 1:4(2 edges in a row), 5:4, 5:7, 7:7, 9:7, 9:9, 9:10, 10:10, 12:10.

RWGW2yk.jpg

iRpGxNx.jpg

EM9hiox.jpg

evfUTCY.jpg

s4Uppi9.jpg

fplCXnG.jpg

0:2, 1:2, 1:3(Ito: baka x5), 5:3, 5:5, 5:6, 6:6, 6:7, 7:7, 9:7(Ito's 3rd ball winners x2), 9:9, 11:9.

See you in Tokyo 2020, Shin Yubin! 15 years old. Exciting times for women's tt.

NQ0aRoG.jpg

CS3fHxp.jpg

R9AzoT1.jpg

OZUr5VC.jpg

ntPg9x6.jpg

eusHvrq.jpg

nndSlyR.jpg

3Gudauz.jpg

3ZcjKKk.jpg

7FYdaWl.jpg

xBsjQh1.jpg

7xywniQ.jpg

CRpDeNn.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
I think 2019 FZD is an entirely different beast from 2018 FZD.

While FZD seems to be putting his game back together with a few new parts he's worked on, given the CNTs bias towards experience and general risk aversion, he needs to put his game back together very quickly if he wants an Olympics singles spot.

I agree about the CNT bias towards experience and general risk aversion hence I'm 99.99% sure XX won't get a singles spot. His experience is made of huge losses in singles - Mizutani OG 2016 and Gauzy WTTC 2019 -. So who else than FZD. For sure he had a difficult period recently but he's showing he's back to his top level now, don't you feel so?

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
Lucky for me, your shitposting is absolutely in vain. Pot meeting the kettle.

Clearly not since you replied immediately. Truly remarkable reply speed actually. Sorry if I got under your skin, didn't know you'd take it so personally. It's just a joke, friend :)

Maybe you should do less of this:

Z7aLbGx.jpg

And more of this:

VlBzoDV.jpg

Jan 2018
Perhaps you could shitpost with more substance. My noob-o-meter doesn't even register you as a table tennis player. You have nothing to offer at all. No stance, no opinions, no insights. Why are you even participating here?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
luckily JNT was able to hide Ishikawa in the decider game. Just image her meltdown with the pressure to play the last game in an important tournament in front of the home crowd.

tomorrow I guess JNT will put her on a possible game 5 again to hide her the embarrassment. Ok if I saw correctly tomorrow Ito has to play a potentially game 5. So Ishikawa biggest hope is that they dont even reach the 4. game

Reactions: Vlad Celler
Jan 2018
https://www.zakzak.co.jp/spo/news/191109/spn1911090005-n2.html
 前日7日に男子準々決勝などを地上波中継したテレビ東京の平均視聴率は、3・8%(関東地区、ビデオリサーチ調べ)の惨敗ぶり。裏番組のボクシング世界戦(フジテレビ系=15・2%)、世界野球「プレミア12」(TBS系=11・6%)に完全に食われたが、「視聴エリアが限られるテレ東さんにはその分、ユーチューブで生配信したりと、すそ野を広げる協力をしてもらっている」と意に介さない。

キャパ6500人の会場にも空席が目立ち、3日間で最多だったこの日も3000人止まり。それでも「全日本選手権やジャパンオープンに比べたら認知度が低いですから」とどこ吹く風だ。
TV rating for the Men's QF b/w Japan and Germany is 3.8%. Roughly 3000 spectators attended.

Jan 2018
luckily JNT was able to hide Ishikawa in the decider game. Just image her meltdown with the pressure to play the last game in an important tournament in front of the home crowd.

tomorrow I guess JNT will put her on a possible game 5 again to hide her the embarrassment. Ok if I saw correctly tomorrow Ito has to play a potentially game 5. So Ishikawa biggest hope is that they dont even reach the 4. game
Japan is lucky to have won the draw as the ABC team. Had they been the XYZ team, Baba would likely have put Ishikawa for the 4th match instead of the 3rd as she did against Romania, in order to keep the ranking points even between Ishikawa and Hirano.

kSXMFJ3.png

iY4nRH1.png

FnaJZ2j.png

c2nzwgB.png

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Japan is lucky to have won the draw as the ABC team. Had they been the XYZ team, Baba would likely have put Ishikawa for the 4th match instead of the 3rd as she did against Romania, in order to keep the ranking points even between Ishikawa and Hirano.

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

Yes, right ..
In fact, only C.I.C. received positive rating points. and Ito .... And no one else will receive ...
If I’m not mistaken, the results of last year’s TWC are subject to mandatory replacement, either with current ones or with a reserve, if the current ones are less than last year ....
Last year’s Ishikawa result, 1,500 points, will be replaced by 900 from the reserve ....(-600)..

Reactions: zeio
Jan 2018
Take it with a grain of salt.

When she lost to Soo Wai Yam at the WTTC 2018, Li Wujun of CCTV5 claimed she sprained her ankle stepping on a ball during pre-match warm-up. Then some time later in a program on CCTV5, Li Sun revealed that she was fine and that she lost because her mind was on vacation.

This user has no status.
i don't agree at all, FH away from the table is now world class. He can win rallies against the best Chinese, he showed it today.
The main problem i have seen, especially against Pitchford, is his tendency to choose too often a power-loop for an opener with a very low arc. He has missed many of those, it is too risky. He need to improve his consistency on this shot or choose to do something else.
Ok after watching the match, i agree with you on the FH topspin. I didn't actually watch the match when i posted my previous comment, just inferred that he played really bad after seeing the score.

Jan 2018

Funny interview