Table Tennis Camp

This user has no status.
Hey guys

As my Table Tennis is getting more and more serious, i would like to take on a trip next summer. I can't really find any table tennis camps here in Denmark, so i thought if you guys maybe knew some good camps in England or just a place where they speak english. I have been thinking about going 15 days to China, but i think it's a long way to travel alone.

If you know a place where they have training camps in the summer, then please let me know! :)

says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
says Do you guys have streaks where you are just not playing...
Jun 2011
Read 6 reviews
Why dont you go to the Werner Shlager academy in Austria. They have arguably the best facilities in the world, with world class coaches and staff.

says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
says http://www.cornilleau-competition.com/EN/index.html
Mar 2011
Read 8 reviews
There is many camps i Sweden, close to you. I was in Falkenberg last year, and that was a really good camp, but not that very high level. And there is also 2 camps in Norway, "fokusleiren" and "stigalerien"

Actually, there are 3 camps in Norway.. One on the west side too, in a place called Norheimsund ;)

But yeah, the one in Falkenberg sounds nice. Me myself are going to TTEX Summer Camp this summer, and it is supposely really good. Also in Sweden :)

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
I've heard of some camps in Hungary & Rumania as well...
Poland for sure...

This user has no status.
If you mean the training centre here www.cntttc.org then yes, they got everything you need, incl. english speaking coaches :)

Yeah Yosua, i had thought about that training centre. But to be honest. It's a bit longer than i wanna travel all on my own :)
I'm thinking about going to Stiga Sommerleir in Norway :)