Belgian National Champions : J.M. Saive once more.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Results of the Belgian Championshipt held on 3/3/2013 :
1. Jean Michel Saive
2. Cedric Nuytinck
3. Yannick Vostes and Lauric jean (who only went down in the 7th set again JM in a superb semi finale.)
2013-03-03 19.32.43.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Sorry to interfere, but he I really hate JMS. He is a very smart player, back in the days he was the most explosive looper of all the top players and he was really annoying to Waldner as an opponent (waldner didnt like playing against jms and he lost several times from him).

I have much respect for him as a player, but I can't stand this thing he does with his hands when he receives. He plays like a chicken, and that constant lobbing away from the table that lasts forever...he really gets into my nerves!!

says Yes.YES.Yall>
says Yes.YES.Yall>
Oct 2012
Sorry to interfere, but he I really hate JMS. He is a very smart player, back in the days he was the most explosive looper of all the top players and he was really annoying to Waldner as an opponent (waldner didnt like playing against jms and he lost several times from him).

I have much respect for him as a player, but I can't stand this thing he does with his hands when he receives. He plays like a chicken, and that constant lobbing away from the table that lasts forever...he really gets into my nerves!!

Jean-Michel Saive has won a total of 130 medals (51 gold, 38 silver and 41 bronze) in international singles tournaments and what about you?

Last edited:
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews

Haha, I guess everyone has a player they don't like to watch. I love watching Saive play personally I think he's great and very entertaining. Not to mention the fact that he is an incredibly nice man.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Thats his game ;)
he was never a player to play to long on the table,
Oh Sang Eun likes to block
Joo Sae Hyuk likes to chop
Chinese like to win

Thats how it is ;)
In fact when he was young he could cope up with fast rhythms close to the table. As he gets older and slower, going away from the table to counterloop or lob is the only way to break through when his opponent attacks hard.

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Well that's just how it is, getting old happens you can't avoid it. The fact that he's adapted his game over the years to make up for his reduced reaction speed and physical condition is the real testament to him, they don't call him The Fighter for nothing, he doesn't give up because he loves the sport.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Not to mention his phaggy-time pulled up shorts very high... just like here

But this one has got to be probably the highest he's pulled up lol