Send me clips of you playing please!:)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
is this project broken, stopped or may be finished?

Project is currently in progress, I have your clip dont worry :)) Just struggling at the moment because im having difficulties with editing as many peoples clips are all different formats and some are screwing up the editing software.

But will have the vid soon :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Really ? Damn I didn't see it in the media part :(
Maybe for the next montage then haha

Sorry YosuaTosan i should have closed the thread or mentioned it in the First post... Ive edited it... and ill make sure you'll be in the next vid when there is 4000 members here :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Read 1 reviews
Sorry YosuaTosan i should have closed the thread or mentioned it in the First post... Ive edited it... and ill make sure you'll be in the next vid when there is 4000 members here :)

No problem !
There is always a second chance :D
And I could hone my skill so I could look good and make the next montage better with me on the vid :p
You can keep my video for your collection anyway ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Lol poltery, i love the backgrounds in your vid.

In my country people are whining and crying when they have to play in a hall where the walls are not in the right color or the floor is not good enough so they cant see the ball good enough or they cant move fast enough or whatever.

In your vids, the walls just have any color, the floor looks terrible but everyone is just having a great time playing, I like that alot!

Lol poltery, i love the backgrounds in your vid.

In my country people are whining and crying when they have to play in a hall where the walls are not in the right color or the floor is not good enough so they cant see the ball good enough or they cant move fast enough or whatever.

In your vids, the walls just have any color, the floor looks terrible but everyone is just having a great time playing, I like that alot!
hehe beeb along time.... thx sir kaikaz....here in the philippines, our facilities are certainly old, but the players like me who began playing last year, would even feel lucky to play in an air conditioned club. Until this time I would proudly say that my CLUB IS AWESOME....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
350 members until the next big video :p I'll have to search for a better point, last time I had only training videos and not very many of them

I haven't been able to play a point after the previous video, I'll have to check some of my old vids :p Haha. Or if the 350 takes longer I might get to play in time :)