Replacement of TBS and TB ALC!!!

Only change one thing at a time. Try the new blade with your old rubbers.

oh, ok.. but for future reference.. I would love to switch to euro rubbers for fh...
skyline neo 2 with stiga clipper cr feels too hard for me.. I want something softer to loop better.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
oh, ok.. but for future reference.. I would love to switch to euro rubbers for fh...
skyline neo 2 with stiga clipper cr feels too hard for me.. I want something softer to loop better.

Why don't you get the rubbers you think you want first and see how they feel on your current blade.

Besides, a Stiga Clipper, even the CR version, has a Limba top ply. Limba is generally softer than Koto. The blades you are looking at have a Koto top ply.

What you would be doing is putting softer rubbers on a harder blade.

After you try the rubbers on your blade for a while you could decide if you want to change the blade as well. The rubbers from Clipper should fit on the blades you are thinking of. Head size is the same. Shape is slightly different. But they will work for swapping between blades.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: Suga D
Why don't you get the rubbers you think you want first and see how they feel on your current blade.

Besides, a Stiga Clipper, even the CR version, has a Limba top ply. Limba is generally softer than Koto. The blades you are looking at have a Koto top ply.

What you would be doing is putting softer rubbers on a harder blade.

After you try the rubbers on your blade for a while you could decide if you want to change the blade as well. The rubbers from Clipper should fit on the blades you are thinking of. Head size is the same. Shape is slightly different. But they will work for swapping between blades.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Thank you.. can you recommend a good rubber for clipper cr?
honestly skyline neo 2 is too hard for me... giving me trouble in looping

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
Well I love H3 on Clipper CR but that is probably not for you then. Maybe Skyline 3-60 Mid? I have it on my backhand, also works on my FH although I like the H3 there much better.

Well I love H3 on Clipper CR but that is probably not for you then. Maybe Skyline 3-60 Mid? I have it on my backhand, also works on my FH although I like the H3 there much better.

I will try softer rubbers :)
here is a video of my game.. I would appreciate it if you can share me your thoughts... ( I have no formal training)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
you should open a new thread for this topic.
When seeing you playing Id say go for a off- softer blade. It would help you alot in terms of confidence and being able to hit harder and topspin without missing.
As for rubbers: keep the rubbers and try them on the slower softer blade and see if you like it. you could use mark V on both sides if you like it.
my personal favorite is the xiom vega pro rubber. It is cheap, does everything you need, durability, you can grow with it, and the potential is huge. in my opinion a rubber you never "need" to switch from. it is a little bit harder though with 47.5 sponge and softer topsheet. (mark V got 45 degree).

you should open a new thread for this topic.
When seeing you playing Id say go for a off- softer blade. It would help you alot in terms of confidence and being able to hit harder and topspin without missing.
As for rubbers: keep the rubbers and try them on the slower softer blade and see if you like it. you could use mark V on both sides if you like it.
my personal favorite is the xiom vega pro rubber. It is cheap, does everything you need, durability, you can grow with it, and the potential is huge. in my opinion a rubber you never "need" to switch from. it is a little bit harder though with 47.5 sponge and softer topsheet. (mark V got 45 degree).
First let me apologize for posting something out of topic and then please let me thank you for your time and advice for me :)
I will definitely try to get a softer feel blade after trying a softer rubber on my clipper for now.. :)

Last edited:
says Hi there Tompa8888, Thank you for asking my opinion. It...
Mar 2015
Read 37 reviews
After many years I can confirm that Venus 14 is a very nice clone with 80-90 % identity, and much less price. I have one and I currently play with it, with Bluestorm Z2 ultramax on both sides. I have this blade 4 years now and it works fine.

Legend says that the Yinhe/Galaxy V-14 was foretold to be a replacement /clone of Timo Boll Spirit / ALC

This user has no status.
V-14 Pro

0cde4bd30553c35124da10be20895f00.jpg

Mar 2015
Read 37 reviews
Tried to download it, but the official yinhe site is buggy. Have only found on Aliexpress for ~53 USD. So not sure it is genuine...

It's in the 2016 catalog.

Part of their 30th anniversary limited edition, 1030 blades made.