says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Cool resolutions guys, good luck! :)

recover enough from a serious back injury so that i can play again

I hope you have a speedy recovery @htfu is your injury table tennis related?

Same goal as every year which I was so damn close to in 2013. Top 10 men's ranking.

My new goal is USATT 2400 ranking which I think is fairly attainable if only I could find some fighting spirit in the US tournaments lol > . <

Good luck Matt! I am sure you will soon smash the top 10 rankings! I remember the days when that was only a dream! Allez!

My resolution is to become a better table tennis coach, attending various coaching conferences, courses and experiences to extend my knowledge.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Nice resolution Dan. Best advice is to broaden your horizons, seeing the coaching styles and philosophies of the USA is vastly different to in NZ and Oceania. After I did my ITTF Level 2 Coaching Cert it was suggested to me that to get the most experience as a coach, after I leave the USA (if I do haha) I should travel to Europe and Asia to observe the differences in how they nurture their players etc.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
cheers, it is partially table tennis related ... but mostly bad posture and not keeping in shape ;)

Yeah, I know a lot of players who have back injuries through table tennis. Good luck getting it sorted, I hope mince pies didn't put you to much out of shape, I know it effected me haha :D