Table Tennis brings us together

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
Hi guys,

Last Monday is one of the most important day in my life, got married ^^

It would be nothing to share with you guys on here, TTD community, if it wasn't related to table tennis. And yes, I gotta say table tennis has actually brought us together, seed our love from beginning, grown it up and maintained it strong when time goes by

We have same hometown back to our country, you know, very very small town and results that we have lot of mutual friends, but we NEVER MET back then.

On a biggest table tennis contest of Vietnamese students in Korea, we met. And very first day after, we challenged each other on a very very unbalanced game that my wife was actually able to give me almost 6 points handicap :(((

With table tennis, we have been through so so so many incredible moments of sadness, happiness, love, passion and friendship with table tennis... Marriage is a consequence of all those emotion and feeling ^^

And now, we would love to share our happiness with you guys. We wish our love and happiness will last long forever <3

Thanks for reading our story and enjoy your weekend ^^

This user has no status.
Wow thats cool, I met my ex girlfriend when playing table tennis. She was actually my opponent (from another club in competition) and after the match we started talking and she gave me her number and we went out . 2 months ago we broke up because she going to study in america and we would not see eachother for at least 3 years. And maybe when she comes back we can pick up where we ended but in 3 years alot can happen.

Anyways congratulations and I hope you have a nice future togetter!

Reactions: bricephan
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
On a biggest table tennis contest of Vietnamese students in Korea, we met. And very first day after, we challenged each other on a very very unbalanced game that my wife was actually able to give me almost 6 points handicap :(((

Brice, you scarring me pal. You (and her) played only 2 divisions below me. She had to give you six points and I had to give HER three points in out tourneys we made ??? Maybe she was playing me easy hehe. Maybe you simply got two tons better in the following years :)

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Inspiring story! Sport brings everyone together and makes so many different connections with common interests! I love how your wife had to give you a 6 handicap hehe. Awesome, awesome! Thanks for sharing with us.